Out Of Character

Posting frequency

As another "oh-by-the-way", I will usually try to wait until everyone has had a chance to reply before I do a follow up post, unless someone posts a specific action that may have an immediate effect. If only some of the team has replied, but it's been a while, I may do a follow up post and just assume those that didn't post are either too busy to get around to posting or don't care to take an action at that moment.

oh by the way

wont be a problem with me...I actually loved this game but then we grew up got married and god forbid they let us be parents

Just for the record, I'm pretty rusty with this game system and am in the process of reading up on it. When to roll for feats is a bit unclear to me, so if I miss something, please chime in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Firkraag View Post
Just for the record, I'm pretty rusty with this game system and am in the process of reading up on it. When to roll for feats is a bit unclear to me, so if I miss something, please chime in.

have no fear..i had to download the rule books to to refresh my memory also. Sheridan will keep us on track.

Ooops. I kind of blew it. I thought Jim was Ray the bum. I got confused. Hmmm....now how do I reconcile rushing to rescue someone I don't actually know. Ahh..I know. I'll go edit the post and change my reasoning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Firkraag View Post
Ooops. I kind of blew it. I thought Jim was Ray the bum. I got confused. Hmmm....now how do I reconcile rushing to rescue someone I don't actually know. Ahh..I know. I'll go edit the post and change my reasoning.
Not absolutely neccessary...both you and Jim have been on the campus for awhile and could have easily crossed paths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
Not absolutely neccessary...both you and Jim have been on the campus for awhile and could have easily crossed paths.
old woman!!!

man, and i'm 37. I'm not old

well forgive me about the "old" but from behind..........

I normally dont haunt these boards but I noticed you had a recent recruitment thread (okay so it was last month).

I love Classic MSH and am VERY familiar with all the Marvel Ages esp. the Silver Age. Naturally I want in on this Game, but understand if you just dont have the room.

Please let me know either way.

Excelsior!

Rolls for New Character Part One