Notices


Out Of Character

 
New Character Rolls Part 2

WOW! The exchange between Rad and I. I need to stop before I start crying. LOL. Someone else needs to start posting before I lose a friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tila View Post
WOW! The exchange between Rad and I. I need to stop before I start crying. LOL. Someone else needs to start posting before I lose a friend!
oooopsss was i getting too much into my character again??

Quote:
Originally Posted by HackNslash View Post
oooopsss was i getting too much into my character again??


ohhhh wait its a role playing game....duh i'm supposed to act like my character . guess i answered myself

No way! I was too. After all, considering our relationship in character aren't we suppose to always fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tila View Post
No way! I was too. After all, considering our relationship in character aren't we suppose to always fight?
i guess so...if we arent fighting super villians we fight with each other

Wow, I had no idea you guys were taking the IC fight so personally. Must be quite a bit of history here- how long have you all played together again?

That's cool. So our characters basically have the same social situation as we do. Some newbs stepping into a group with history they'll never know and reacting to each other in ways they'll never understand. I like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Firkraag View Post
That's cool. So our characters basically have the same social situation as we do. Some newbs stepping into a group with history they'll never know and reacting to each other in ways they'll never understand. I like it.
yup...so feeling lost and hearing wild things that make no sense is expected....half the fun





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status