Notices

Slasher Flick recasting: Need someone to take over characters

Old Jun 18 '11, 1:16pm
It's so frigging cold here!

Slasher Flick recasting: Need someone to take over characters

Slasher Flick: Dying Horribly Is Fun - Forum
Miscellaneous
Estimated Members Requested: 1

Hi. I am running a play by post game of Slasher Flick, which is a game system based on Slasher Flicks, where the players play typical slasher flick characters some of whom are pretty much guaranteed to die. One of my players was struck with some serious RL issues several weeks ago and we haven't heard from her since, so since we already had a rather low number of players I'm hoping to find a replacement to either take over her characters, or create new ones in their place. She was playing two characters. A rather stupid but quite attractive cheerleader who tries to make up for the perceived inferiority of her modest chest size with trying too hard, and the uptight goody goody sister of the main NPC who has invited the group to his island for some partying. It would be good if whoever applied was interested in playing female characters, even if not these two, because well, a slasher flick just doesn't work as well without female characters.

Game Description:

Slasher Flick by Spectrum Games is a system designed to recreate the atmosphere of those trashy violent sexually explicit films known as Slasher Flicks or to Roger Ebert, "Dead Teenager Movies".

The genre itself for the most part is basically a thinly veiled cautionary tale about illegal drug use, premarital sex, and generally all that stuff that goes against good christian values. While the premise varies to a degree the key factors are usually the same. A group of photogenic, shallowly characterized young people participate in various forms of debauchery and are then hunted down and horribly murdered by a seemingly unstoppable killer until the killer is finally stopped by the most least debaucherous female member of the cast. This is the most common premise, but I'm not dedicated to sticking to that outline.

The main point of the game is not necessarily to survive, but to have fun roleplaying the characters and situation.

Last edited by Dire Lint; Jun 18 '11 at 1:30pm..