x3--: Season 3 OOC

In that case, specifically inform as to which page I should read, as a chapter hardly fits the definition of specific (unless you happen to be in school, in which case a teacher can specifically assign a chapter as homework).

Pages 32-40 will describe and explain Skill Challenges sufficiently. Class dismissed!

Narrow, let me know if you aren't prepared for Naru to take her speederbike on-planet and I will use Fox.

Did anyone else keep the speederbikes we stole?
I know Naru did, in that one-shot Chim ran on Cato Niemoidia, where Grey hacked the turrets and those Sith fought on top of an AT-ST.

I don't recall Grey keeping anything, but he did ensure we kept the Imperial Paddywagon. Btw, the paddywagon and bikes should all go into the vehicles thread.

Cool, mines listed on my character sheet, and I think I wrote it up somewhere with Naru's stats in it. I'll add a post for land and atmo vehicles.

Updated ships thread.

Didn't include Naru's stats in the Z-95 (since she only kept it b/c it isn't worth hardly anything)

Is the Imperial Paddywagon from Season 2 finally? Or the one you stole on Nar Shadaa in Naru's first adventure?

We stole it at the bar scene in Tag's episode at the end of 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimaera View Post
Pages 32-40 will describe and explain Skill Challenges sufficiently. Class dismissed!
I just roll a stealth roll like gm said, if he want something els he has to tell me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael j steel View Post
i just roll a stealth roll like gm said, if he want something els he has to tell me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by narrow24 View Post
michael, since this is a skill challenge you need to choose one applicable skill to roll each round. Right now the only skills you can use are survival and stealth but you need to choose one to roll.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimaera View Post
read up the chapter in galaxy of intrigue on skill challenges.
rtfm.