Notices

Issue Eleven: The Revenge Of Kang

Benni looks up at Blackbird who gestures to the building he saw Punisher getting into, she leaps down to the ground and runs to the backdoor, "I am entering in through the back! Someone get to the front door. And what is the status of the other man!" She calls into the comm card before she kicks in the door, looking around cautiously, trying to sense the Punisher as she slowly enters the store.

kick in the door, think that is automatic at her strength, but here is a roll just in case: Str: remarkable:
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 16

Intuition roll to search for Punisher: karma for yellow
d100 Results: 22

actions

Initiative:

Blackbird (outside)
Benni (fur store)
Punisher
Centennial Man (in front of Viddler's - we are here) *
Silver Hawk (in front of Viddler's - stunned for one more round)

Blackbird continues his aerial reconnaissance, looking for any signs of anyone leaving the building as he waits for information on the building layout to get back to him.

Benni charges into the furrier's, hoping to catch Punisher. Shots ring out shortly after she enters.

Previously a Private note for Benni:
49 Karma spent. Shots ring out right after Benni enters. She wasn't being shot at, though. It was somewhere in the basement. Benni can quickly find a door that she thinks might lead down there. It's ajar.

Centennial Man kneels down and checks on Silver Hawk's stunned condition. Seeing that the hero is breathing and actually recovering from the effects of the grenade, he sighs quietly to himself.

"I'm going back inside," he says to the downed hero. "Help the others with Punisher. I'll check on the guy inside."

As impromptu as always, Jericho Tesla sends a call out from the tower's labs asking if anything of note is happening. "Hey guys.{tinker, tinker, tinker} what's happening chums! {tinker} uh-oh.....{tinker} everything going ok now that we're back!{tinker} sonofa- that isn't good. no, no, stay put.....ahhhh!..........................ok, ok, that's.....not.....bad?"

Initiative:

Blackbird (outside - we are here) *
Benni (fur store)
Punisher
Centennial Man (in front of Viddler's)
Silver Hawk (in front of Viddler's)

CM ducks back into the store now that the gas grenade has pretty much dissipated. It's a good thing he did, too - the guy on the floor didn't have much time left. CM manages to stabilize him as he slips into unconsciousness.

Outside, Christopher manages to finally shake off the effects of the grenade. Wow...that was some potent stuff...

Behind the store, Blackbird manages to get the info he needs via commcard from a quickly-brought-up-to-speed Jericho Tesla.

"Thanks, Jericho. Blackbird out - time for me to play whack-a-mole."

Blackbird is preppin' to be ready the next time the Punisher tries to make an escape from the building...

Benni hears the gunshots as she enters the Fur shop and calls out over the commcard, "Shots fired, basement of Fur Shop, I am going to check." The tall woman moves quickly to the door leading down, making sure her breathing is turned off. Opening the door, she moves down quickly and quietly, as she can and scans the room for threats.

not breathing as she enters the basement
Scan for threats Intuition: excellent
d100 Results: 15

move quietly, heh, not likely considering she has no training and is denser then normal, Agility: excellent
d100 Results: 60

combat

Initiative:

Blackbird (outside)
Benni (fur store)
Punisher
Centennial Man (in front of Viddler's - we are here) *
Silver Hawk (in front of Viddler's)

I'll take off some of the private tags on earlier posts so you can see what other characters may have learned, if you are curious.

From memory, Benni recalls that the main sewer line runs east to west underneath the street show on the bottom of the map on page 1. The closest manhole access would be the circle in the lower right corner of the map.

Benni grabs her commcard, "Punisher went into the sewers! It travels east-west along 7th Ave. There is a manhole cover at the southeast corner of this shopping center, but that is too close. We need someone to travel east and someone traveling west down 7th ave to find the next set of manhole covers. I am going into the sewer from here." Benni rushes through the access door and into the sewer, shutting off her breathing as she enters the sewers. She would look down and see if she can see any recent splashes or other disturbances in the ground to see if she can get an indication of which direction Punisher went.

Excellent Intuition, looking at ground for any time of disturbance to indicate which direction punisher went
d100 Results: 87
intuition roll