Notices

Q&A

Quick note: the thread http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=142619 is private NOT including you, magent. Was that really the way you wanted it?

Are the no-LA Monsters as PCs in the corebook? (I'm using the SRD) allowed?

Because Noble Drow is pretty godsdamned amazing and not having to jump through hoops for an Aasimar (or a Tengu! I love Tengu) would be nice for once.

No I did not, but I assumed Drow Noble was a no-gainer. :V

Still doesn't answer my question on Tengu or Aasimar.

Keep in mind only core races are allowed without Gm say so. Just because something has a race write up does not mean it is meant for PC's. what it does mean is that race has no HD and needs a class to be used to any effect.

THe core races as you asked are the normal ones (Human, Half orc, Half- elf,elf, gnome and hafling)

Can I go with a Daemon-Spawn Tiefling? (Serious this time, but no promises about next time.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterindarkness View Post
Keep in mind only core races are allowed without Gm say so. Just because something has a race write up does not mean it is meant for PC's. what it does mean is that race has no HD and needs a class to be used to any effect.

THe core races as you asked are the normal ones (Human, Half orc, Half- elf,elf, gnome and hafling)
Well duh, that's why I'm asking here instead of just making a Tengu whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkrough View Post
Can I go with a Daemon-Spawn Tiefling? (Serious this time, but no promises about next time.)
You might want include how that's any different from a regular Tiefling, and why Daemon-Spawn is necessary above and beyond just Tiefling (which is pretty much the same as any other starting race).