Notices

Q&A

Let me evaluate the proposed races, I haven't heard yet what a Daemon spawn does, also as a note, remember that at one point (if we get that far) or another your PC will have to rule a kingdom, that is, have a public presence, a 'strange' race 'could' pose problems for the general populace, but I don't put that as an impediment, more so as a challenge, just FYI

Small question - does an alchemist start with an alchemist's kit for free? I ask b/c 25 gp seems a bit steep for a seemingly necessary class item.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magent_mx View Post
Let me evaluate the proposed races, I haven't heard yet what a Daemon spawn does, also as a note, remember that at one point (if we get that far) or another your PC will have to rule a kingdom, that is, have a public presence, a 'strange' race 'could' pose problems for the general populace, but I don't put that as an impediment, more so as a challenge, just FYI
I found what drkrough was talking about here. It's a normal Tiefling, only the -2 is in Wis.

Hero Lab, PF char creation for lazy people.

PS- Tossed up the tiefling, pending approval. Simply because I have time now, and might not have time later. A quick sledge-hammer and he could be an elf. With horns!

Hero Lab is great software, most of my gaming group uses it for Pathfinder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QikJoi View Post
Small question - does an alchemist start with an alchemist's kit for free? I ask b/c 25 gp seems a bit steep for a seemingly necessary class item.
Unfortunately no, its a certainly more expensive than a spell component pouch for wizards, but I think it follows the same idea, you'll need to pay for it with your allowance

Do you want sheets before an app is considered completed?

Partial at least, the basic concept will do. Purchases, skill and spell selections can be postponed, but race, class, archetype and motivations must be already figured out.

Don't mean to be hijacking the Prelude thread from anyone else, but I'm having a bit of fun so I'm rolling along. Feel free to enter the fray.