Thought it might be helpful to list out the PCs who have been accepted thus far, so we can get a better idea of how things should be grouped (though obviously, Magent is the leader on this front):
- Missoi Lebeda, Alchemist, Melee-oriented, skill monkey-ish
- Jason Doe, Ranger, Archery-oriented
- Brunhilde Thundercry, Gunslinger, Range-oriented
- Skapti Kneereaver, Barbarian, Melee-oriented
- Magnolia the Wizard (self-explanatory)
- Zarina Ka'thar Orlovsky, Oracle, Healer
- Willem the Quick, Rogue, Skill-monky
Think those are all the sheets that got dots; let me know if I'm missing someone.
For my part, in combat, Missoi is going to be a front-liner (once I get the Spontaneous Healing discovery at level 2, that should help with survivability), and out of combat, a mild skill monkey (Know (Arcana & Nature), decent Perception, will take either Disable Device or Sense Motive, depending on the party (leaning towards the latter).