Under the stars

Yeah, I should probably be, as a player, in the "not heavy drama" group, since I don't take things too terribly serious myself. And Skapti and Magnolia just seemed to click faster than I've ever had a character click with another.

Once I got accepted to a game where the GM was super-hardcore-ultra serious, and I didn't realize that from the ad.

It ended badly. Really badly.

I'd say I'm quasi-super-hardcore-ultra serious - close, but I let up time and again.

So, just going with the dotted PCs (added Willem), plus grouping with posting rates thus far in mind (as per Magent's excellent suggestion), here's a rough outline (obviously open to discussion):

Group 1:
- Missoi
- Itomo
- Magnolia
- Skapti
- Zarina

Group 2:
- Willem
- Brunehilde
- ???

Obviously its not split even, but if we were to do things as such, it would keep the interactions already established (Missoi/Zarina/Itomo and Magnolia/Skapti) going. Just some thoughts.

Edit to add an alternative:

Group 1:
- Missoi
- Itomo
- Zarina
- ???

Group 2:
- Willem
- Brunehilde
- Magnolia
- Skapti

Quote:
Originally Posted by magent_mx View Post
I'm super-hardcore-ultra serious, but people usually ignore the fact
Awkward...

Brunhilde and Skapti on the same team is liable to end explosively. Whether that's interesting or ends up with a, "Aside from the big glowing P floating over your heads, why the Hell are you working together, again?" situation, I'm not sure.

So maybe something like...

Group 1:
- Missoi
- Itomo
- Zarina
- Brunehilde

Group 2:
- Willem
- Magnolia
- Skapti

The second group will need a healer, the first a caster of some sort. Obviously this is all dependent on who ends up playing, so perhaps I'm jumping the gun a bit here.

Itomo is and will continue to be a typical rogue, skill based, sneaky sometimes foolhardy. I intend for him to eventually (hopefully become a Master Spy) along that route he will most likely dabble a bit with a level or two of fighter. As for posting time I can post pretty much a bit in the morning once or twice at lunch then evenings PST being the time when I am around the most.