Pathfinder?

Pathfinder?

Does anyone want to run a pathfinder game? I love the system, but don't see it used often.
or is there a better place to look for a PF game?

Yeah, there's been a bit of a PF drought around here as of late - I've been hoping that it'll pass. I've been playing most of my pathfinder through the Living Pathfinder group on the EnWorld forums, which is a nice little community. Worth checking out, although the advantage of playing on MythWeavers is that you won't find any of the Paizo adventure paths on LPF. I've been hoping to have a proper go at Carrion Crown - started a group on here, but the GM went AWOL.

I've been waiting for something to crop up here myself because I like the system a lot, but I haven't had a chance to play. I've been wary of going to the Paizo boards because I don't like how their boards are organized/how they look. I imagine PBP on them isn't nearly as intuitive as Myth-weavers so I'd prefer to play here (I could be wrong, these are just first impressions). If someone wants to start a PF game I'd be eager to play.

Oh and I'm just going to throw this out there: seafaring pirate sort of stuff would be really awesome, but maybe that's just me.

I run two games on Paizo's boards. You can make avatars for your pc {alt name for your account) and post with that, the boards have a dice roller, ooc, spoiler, bold tags and the like and not as well made for pbp as this one for sure. Still they do have a very active form, I come here for non PF games really, because they are much harder to find on paizo's forms.

I do have to agree sea faring is always fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterindarkness View Post
I run two games on Paizo's boards. You can make avatars for your pc {alt name for your account) and post with that, the boards have a dice roller, ooc, spoiler, bold tags and the like and not as well made for pbp as this one for sure. Still they do have a very active form, I come here for non PF games really, because they are much harder to find on paizo's forms.

I do have to agree sea faring is always fun.
Awesome! That's good to know. I was definitely taking what I'd seen from similar boards/the layout of the non-PBP Paizo boards and making assumptions. I'll have to give it a second chance.

If you do ,drop by the Form section and intro yourself. You can also close out sections you do not want to see. Games do fill up fast over there

any chance of getting the url for Paizo's boards sent to me? I dont think I am finding the right page.