Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Thread Not Related!

I've got another really great one but need to wait for someone else to post

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollolollolollolollolollolollolo llolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolo llolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolo llolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolo llolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolo llolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollolollo
I c wut u did thar.

My turn

mementomori the best part of that was if you go down to the users who viewed this also viewed...

some of the stuff in there is amazing, especially if you read the reviews (A lot of it in the style of 3 wolf moon).

So as promised here's mine:

http://www.fat-pie.com/takethispill.htm

before you watch though, there is a part 1 you may wish to enjoy part 1... but part 2 was slightly more strange so that's my actual submission.

part 1 could be considered nsfw, but I wouldn't suggest wasting time ITT at work anyway...

FYI both are exceptionally dark.

That is pretty awesome isn't it?

I've been showing this to everyone for the last few days.

Poke... anyone got anything to add to the thread? I like this thread much, don't want it to die. Is probably the only source of weird I've seen on MW main.

I found this thing that has a small collection of weird things.

I win?

On a side note: I'm out of things at the moment. I found this weird painting, but it's probably NSFW, so I'm not sure I can post it.

wrong link! RAR!

No, that's the right one.