I'm assuming a nature modifier for you here, which has significant downsides. It doesn't work well (if at all) in heavily civilized areas, and high tech equipment used by you cause trouble. Though I think that modifier fit's your char best. Of course that's only a suggestion, if you want a plain "supers" -5% that's fine as well.
Alternative Form: Beast Form 15+90%*414 =388
Alternative Form: Winged Form 15+0=15
As you can see you are 53 CP above the limit, and if you want faster (instanteous) shapeshifts probably even 83 CP above limit. I'd suggest to drop (or move) 94 CP from beast form. If you get beast form to 320 CP, and best winged form to 320 CP as well ... then you are fine even with heavily enhanced shapeshifts (costing 30 instead of 15 CP base).
Would using the super modifier with the biological modifer, be aloud or work the same point value as nature? Working on extras for the winged form, if I added healing would you think that fits in or not really?
I'll have to look into powers, but if Connington doesn't object, I suppose super + biological should be fine at 10%.
You added Insubstantial to the winged form. Please read that advantage again. remember that you can't affect substantial beings while insubstantial, if you do not enhance it. Also switchable would be helpful.
Biological (-10%) is Costs 1 FP (-5%) + Technological Countermeasures (-5%). However, we're not using technological countermeasures, and we're doubling the negative value of Costs FP, so Biological works out to a fancy form of Costs 1 FP (-10%). You can combine that Super for a total power modifier of -15%, but you might not want to, especially with abilities like Flight and Insubstantiality, which will quickly chew through your FP.
Ya Im not completely done, I was just throwing stuff in there seeing how it would work and what you guys thought. Thanks for the modifer info though, Im supposing the extra FP will be less dampening then the -3 to all super abilities in a city.
Depends. A -1 FP every minute on a long term ability like shapeshifting, possession or flight is deadly. A -3 while in a city is only a problem as long as you are in a city. I'd suggest to go with nature, but that's just my opinion.