Notices

Writers' Guild

A community for writers of all genres to hone our craft, with monthly exercises, challenges, and collaborative writing. Open to anyone who enjoys writing!

MW Starter Module

I'd like to do some creative writing for you Tiene, it's something I do fairly well and I'd love to help out if you still need people.

Please send me a writing sample, just a few paragraphs is a enough

Hi Guys. I'm interested in helping out, although I'm not sure how much time I can contribute to this. I'd like to help out in
1) Writing
2) Playtesting (Player)
3) Perhaps a little bit of RPG consulting, but I don't think my knowledge is that vast though I have tried a number of systems.

suyh82, please send me a writing sample. A couple paragraphs is sufficient

What if anything do you still need more people to do? I've been wanting to ask for a while now, and I'm more than willing to help out if you need me. (Or should I just send you a writing sample?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucianV View Post
What if anything do you still need more people to do? I've been wanting to ask for a while now, and I'm more than willing to help out if you need me. (Or should I just send you a writing sample?)
Please send a writing sample over.

Once done we'll bring you in, get you caught up on what's happening and then get you to work in an area you'll enjoy participating in

Hiya! I haven't been around for quite a while, but I do enjoy drawin' from time to time, my dev-art account is purple-turtle-soup.deviantart.com

Lemme know if you'd like me to doodle ya something, I'd be glad to be a part of this!

Right now the artwork is pretty well set Kuroba, however, i do believe your style would be perfect for the eventual "ninja academy" module I had planned, but I have no intent to start that project any time soon as I am already loaded up with projects between the MW Module and the CRI.

Hey! I was wondering if you still needed writers or play-testers (or non-artsy stuff. I can fill whatever roll you need). I can do some decent character and environment descriptions, and i can do NPC dialogue in a pinch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashinworld14 View Post
Hey! I was wondering if you still needed writers or play-testers (or non-artsy stuff. I can fill whatever roll you need). I can do some decent character and environment descriptions, and i can do NPC dialogue in a pinch.
please PM me a writing sample

We can always use a hand, though you will need to read through much of what is already there

Thankfully we have a wiki for just this.