Notices

From The Crack

John Clarke - Eladrin Revenant Hybrid (Warden/Swordmage)

John looked over his shoulder at Guan 'These demons seem to like playing with his mind... Don't worry my friend soon you will have your revenge. I'll make sure of it. With a gleam of anger in his eye, John moves to the closest rat and strikes it with his blade.

John's attack kills the
Dire Rat 4
rat directly in front of Vicky. Leaving only one rat left - the one currently facing off against Jack Fox.

Vicky

Vicky glances at ZhuGuan, her eyes full of sympathy and worry. She tries to figure whether helping him or attacking the last rat is the best course of action. Looking at Jack, he seems to be in no immediate trouble.

She decides that helping ZhuGuan probably is the best course of action at the moment. She steps up to him and slaps him with her shield arm, both gently and hard at the same time. "Stay with us, ZhuGuan," she calls to him. It looks like it has at least some effect.

In case he decides to take out his frustration on something, she makes sure to sidestep should he try to charge the rat.

ZhuGuan, half-elf

ZhuGuan, still fighting off his personal nightmare, charges the remaining rat. "Get out of my head!" He's unarmed and flailing wildly as he runs into the remaining rat. His judgment is questionable if he thinks the rat is the cause of his nightmares. He seems to hear Vicky's calming words.

Jack had been concentrating heavily on the rats at hand, and doesn't ZhuGuan has gone a little insane until the half-elf comes charging in. "Hey! I was going to--oh never mind. You can handle this."

Jared stands his ground, and with a feral grin brings his rod down in a chopping motion. A dark pool of shadow erupts up near the rat, waves of coldness washing from it. It darkens and seems to form into snarling beast that rips into the rat, and then begins circling it growling savagely.

From The Crack - Round 5

The rats are finally starting to fall, and so Allyria slashes out with another concussive blast of psionic energy.
Dire Rat 4
It squeals in pain as the psionic blade impales its gut, but it somehow clings to life. Still, the newborn deva is confident that Vicky can finish it off now.

John looks over his shoulder at Guan 'These demons seem to like playing with his mind... Don't worry my friend soon you will have your revenge. I'll make sure of it.' With a gleam of anger in his eye, John moves to the closest rat and strikes it with his blade. John's attack kills the
Dire Rat 4
rat directly in front of Vicky. Leaving only one rat left - the one currently facing off against Jack Fox.

Vicky glances at ZhuGuan, her eyes full of sympathy and worry. She tries to figure whether helping him or attacking the last rat is the best course of action. Looking at Jack, he seems to be in no immediate trouble.

She decides that helping ZhuGuan probably is the best course of action at the moment. She steps up to him and slaps him with her shield arm, both gently and hard at the same time. "Stay with us, ZhuGuan," she calls to him. It looks like it has at least some effect.

In case he decides to take out his frustration on something, she makes sure to sidestep should he try to charge the rat. ZhuGuan, still fighting off his personal nightmare, charges the remaining rat. "Get out of my head!" He's unarmed and flailing wildly as he runs into the remaining rat. His judgment is questionable if he thinks the rat is the cause of his nightmares. He seems to hear Vicky's calming words. There is no coordination to his punches, he just seems to be swinging his arms like an enraged five year old child, and he manages to hit nothing with all his flailing fury... but at least the horrid visions are gone.

Jack had been concentrating heavily on the rats at hand, and doesn't notice that ZhuGuan has gone a little insane until the half-elf comes charging in. "Hey! I was going to--oh never mind. You can handle this." Jack strikes the rat with a ferocious blow, but isn't able to fell the creature.

Jared stands his ground, and with a feral grin brings his rod down in a chopping motion. A dark pool of shadow erupts up near the rat, waves of coldness washing from it. It darkens and seems to form into snarling beast that rips into the rat, and then begins circling it growling savagely. The last remaining rat decides to go after the softer target of Guan Yu. It snaps, but the half-elf easily avoids the gnashing teeth of the feral creature.