[DISCUSSION/HELP] GMing PFS

I would judge as if you were all playing face-to-face in real time, and a bunch of your players had an emergency and had to leave all of a sudden. Do the two who remain get a chronicle sheet for completing it? I would say they would. I'll ask on the Paizo boards and get a confirmation (hopefully).

Mike Brock, Paizo's PFS Campaign Coordinator responded to my query: "Go ahead and award the Chronicle sheets to the two players who finished. This should be a very rare occurrence."

So there you have it; about as official as it's going to get.

Quote:
"No, read through the threads. The very first page has me asking Mr. Melee, which Hugh coulda seen too."
I'm sorry I missed that, I started off by asking what everyone's faction missions were and went with the ones that were sent in, and I just forgot about yours since it never came up again. I just skipped through the first few pages of OOC since that was MrMelee's stuff.

I check the current game threads, but as you can see from the lateness of this post I don't usually check much else. Busy with school stuff all the time.

In the future I will totally use a Mission Progress post like Odin.

It's allright. I read through it again and I guess I shoulda brought it up when you asked again. Wasn't posting much then because of Black Friday season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemalle View Post
Mike Brock, Paizo's PFS Campaign Coordinator responded to my query: "Go ahead and award the Chronicle sheets to the two players who finished. This should be a very rare occurrence."

So there you have it; about as official as it's going to get.
Thanks Chemalle! It might be a tough road for those two who stick it out, facing a scenario built for 4-6. I'm guessing that I'd need to drop in some pre-gens to keep in fair?

Well, maybe not. This happened to Ghardi, and he didn't add
pre-gens. Ask him how he managed it. He may have turned down the difficulty knob on the remaining encounters.