Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

New pathfinder sheet

Plugsy: Thanks for the hard work!

However, I'm seeing that the +3 for CS isn't working... http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=323993
I've put a rank into Acrobatics and Bluff, which are checked as CS, but I'm not getting the +3.
Did I skip a step?

Everything else looks fantastic! Thanks so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Is_907 View Post
However, I'm seeing that the +3 for CS isn't working...
I've put a rank into Acrobatics and Bluff, which are checked as CS, but I'm not getting the +3.
Did I skip a step?
Toggle first the class-skill checkbox, then add ranks. That should do the trick.

For those skills you've already entered ranks, enter a different number (and then correcting it, if necessary); that forces the calculation to update.

You didn't confirm whether you followed any of Whispers advice.

When I loaded the sheet Acrobatics already had the +3 included so there was nothing to do. I tried changing bluff and the +3 was added (using chrome).

Auto calculation is only triggered when you change something. That means change what you see and leave the field.

Yes, sorry I did follow Whisper's advice.

I'll give it another go... Nope, still not working. I see where Acrobatics is already correct but nothing else will add the +3.
I'm using the Lazarus extension--could there be an issue there?

Screenshot for clarity's sake:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1161808/skillIssue.png

It gets weirder--as I said, Firefox works fine, and now I tried in an Incognito window in Chrome and it works.
I tried logging out of the site, closing Chrome completely, opening and logging in... same issue.
Even created a new sheet.

It's got to be something wrong on my end with Chrome. It works great in FF so I say good job!

yeha. I know it's something with your chrome setup but I'd like to know why.

In your screeny you seem to have marked diplomacy. ACP for that row is blank, when the row is updated it putsa a zero in there suggesting the row hasn't been updated.

Put a 1 in your rank for diplomacy and hit tab. What happened?

Changes the total modifier to +3. It's as if it's completely missing the CS checkbox, even when I toggle it back and forth.