Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

I win 3: Who will Mordae give the Win to?

View Poll Results
Who wins this epic war of epicness?
Noah 1 25.00%
Of course it's Noah 2 50.00%
Who could it be but Noah? 2 50.00%
OH YEAH IT COULD BE... NOAH!!!! 2 50.00%

True

But as a display of the effort required to get the win it's a poor showing Big M.
Um the interweb is saying the movie is "Ultramarines 40,000" never seen it was it any good?

Fraulein, is it to be at every meal, or merely at dinnertime, that you intend on leading us all through this rare and wonderful new world of... indigestion?

P.S. Win

Hmmm...I suppose that I hadn't considered that those specific phrases would appear in more than one movie. I was thinking of a different one, to be honest.

I'm finding your quote in a movie titled Life With My Special K's...is that right?

Since my quote has not yet been guessed, I'll go ahead and hang on to the win...

Hey at least we are equally wrong then..because my movie quote is from one of the most famous movies of all time, not some obscure little straight to video thing :+)~

My quote was from "The Sound of Music" What was yours?

WIN

In honour of Valentino's Day "The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever."

The introduction to Damnatus.

Now I believe that it is time to win back some free time by ceasing my play, here. I'll be taking the win with me, of course...

LOL you chose a movie that was never officially released....and was in German? That's just darstardly. Still waiting for the quote above..

Win

The Notebook. (Chick flick, my wife loves it.)

I already posted this quote once, but nobody got it so here we go again.
'You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.'

google says 'La cite des enfants perdus' so... The city of lost children?

This is ludicrous. The 'I Win' thread has metamorphosed into the 'Find a ridiculously obscure film quote' thread. So here's something more mainstream (if I remember it correctly).
'I am now authorized to..... be as loyal as a puppy.'

Yeah, you guys are definitely not getting anywhere toward convincing me of your worthiness to win.