Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

I win 3: Who will Mordae give the Win to?

View Poll Results
Who wins this epic war of epicness?
Noah 1 25.00%
Of course it's Noah 2 50.00%
Who could it be but Noah? 2 50.00%
OH YEAH IT COULD BE... NOAH!!!! 2 50.00%

Everyone loves a comeback.

"Whatever you do, you will always end up... here. No matter what choices you make, whatever details you alter, we will always end up... here. I win. So I win."

Banality will not avail for the Win. Cleverness, on the other hand, is supreme. By my scoring, Hilscher is in the lead to be...

Winning.

It matters not what you say!!! The votes are in, and it clearly shows that I'm the winner

CNN reminds you that this is not a scientific poll. Our experts in the situation room still report Hilscher in command of The Win.

Hello all, I would just like you to know that the rehab that Danny Torrance sent me to was successful and that I have come to the understanding now that Mordae is the true owner of the win.
But there is more!
With kindness second only to the Pope himself, Mordae has leased me the win! I will have to take great care of it to raise it into a kind and confident young win to enter the world and eventually succeed Mordae in admin presidency.

Thank you all for understanding in this matter, but the infant win and I must be leaving together now.

As my last act of internet connectivity, I am grabbing The Win and running like hell away from Syllable and the police. No ransom, it's mine forever. Best of luck to you in your bereavement.

It's a good thing that I had purposely planted a body double win for you to steal, Hilscher.

Breaking news update!
Thankfully, it is now a guessing game as to where the real win is; body doubles have been strategically positioned around the entire globe for the sole purpose of protecting the real win which is still in my loving care.

Um ... I was just walking along and this unattended Win just sort of followed me here. Does it belong to anybody? It's not wearing any tags or anything, but I don't think I can keep it; I really don't have time to give it the care it deserves. There's feeding, and grooming, and veterinary care, exercising, training, competitions -- I mean what else do you do with a Win, really, right? But my horse would be jealous, so ...

Anybody want a Win? It's cute ....