Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

I win 3: Who will Mordae give the Win to?

View Poll Results
Who wins this epic war of epicness?
Noah 1 25.00%
Of course it's Noah 2 50.00%
Who could it be but Noah? 2 50.00%
OH YEAH IT COULD BE... NOAH!!!! 2 50.00%

I may not be a fluffy menace anymore, but I'm still guarding the Win. My Win. *Ka-snick* With all the ferocity of a March Hare. Hey look! March is tomorrow locally, I can be a Mad March Hare! Basketball season, who really cares!!

WOOO!!!

/me summons a drumline, and we counter-march, with music, and beat your march, taking back the Win.

Through Patience and the ability to wait in long lines for Mordae shall hopefully grant me the power of the win.

*Walks by the front door and holds it upon for Mordae* Kiera Knightly is in the bedroom for you... *Sage Bows*
-Shane

Oooooh, bribing the Mod. Why didn't I think of that! Oh well, let's see if I can top Kiera Knightly...

Nope, not possible. Curses. Guess I'll just have to go sneaky, bop you on the head, and take credit for convincing her to come to the building to meet with Mordae. Sorry, but you left me with no choice but to steal the win with deception.

I see you coming because your wearing bells around your ankles. As you approach me I spray you with Bear mace. Which has a range of 30 feet and can kill a human in 10 minutes. As you roll around on the ground I kick you into the bushes and tell Mordae that you tried to break into his house and leave a double decker in both bathrooms.
-Shane

Since when does Bear Mace kill? It's unpleasant, but its not fatal. Heck, since I'm a chilihead, I probably don't even feel it anymore.

Besides, you didn't reclaim the win, since I apparently kept it safe while spraying the Mace on my plate of enchiladas. Yum!

Hammie wins. Why? Because he is the only 'Weaver who exists in first and third person at the same time

/restmycase

Hmm, existing in both 1st person AND 3rd person, simultaneously? This sound like a case of dissociative personality disorder, obviously not something that should grant Hammie anything but some time in the nice quiet room, guarded by the very nice men in White Uniforms.

I'll just keep this win safe and sound for you Hammie, but here, you keep this lovely soft bear.

I am the winner still. That is all folks.