Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

I win 3: Who will Mordae give the Win to?

View Poll Results
Who wins this epic war of epicness?
Noah 1 25.00%
Of course it's Noah 2 50.00%
Who could it be but Noah? 2 50.00%
OH YEAH IT COULD BE... NOAH!!!! 2 50.00%

It's a good thing Vox and I are borg-like hive mind cultists; you can take the win Vox, but I will escape this crazy experiment alive!

Let's work together to secure the win and escape, at which point you can have the win Vox.

*sneaks in* Can't let you do that, Star Fox!

*smiles slyly*
you are fools!
I have had the real Win the whole time, therefore the wins you have are doppleganger versions of my poor win, who is shining with awesomeness. I am really upset that you made copys of my win, so i have taken the precaution of placing a restraining order on everyone (except Mordae, go the mods!!) who claimed to have the Win and now cant step within 45 miles of my win.

Thanks for understanding!

It's a good thing I have the seemingly useless superpower to hover a millionth of a millimetre above the ground, allowing me to float up to the win and sweep it off its feet, and hover away into the sunset.

To an undisclosed location of course.

"Undisclosed" means little to the omniscience of the legendary Danny Torrance. I've been waiting here for you all the time, SingleSyllable. Ah yes, I see you realize your foolish mistake now. That margarita from an "anonymous stranger at the bar" you've been sipping? I'm afraid the buzz you're feeling is from the polonium-210 I added, not the cheap bar-brand tequila. As you pass away in irradiated convulsions, I'll be a gentleman and take care of your tab on the way out the door, and *swipe!* take The Win as well.

I truely have the win, for I have casted remove afliction on SingleSyllable and was granted The Win by the Game Master.

From the High Court of Darkness;

Esteemed sirs,

It has recently come to my attention that a group of brutes have claimed to have the 'win', passing it to one another in some barbaric fashion of post order. I humbly put forth the fact that such a grace cannot be obtained by such uncouth savages such as yourselves, and that the 'win' as it were, has resided with me this entire time.

Yours in Shadow,

TheEpicNecropath; Teneberus Rex, Prince of the Night, Wielder of Penumbra, Commander of Thanatos, the Blood God upon the Skull Throne, etc. etc.

Dear High Court of Darkness,

It has recently come to my attention that my minion flash gordon has defeated you and saved the earth. Thus the earth has been saved, granting me the win through my minion.

Yours truly,
The one who exists everywhere upon the earth, Voxanadu.

Dear Voxanadu

It has recently come to my attention that your flash gordon was in reality Lex Luthor in disguise and you may not ,infact, have the Win. In Reality it was the holding cell for Thanos, whom has the infinity guantlet and ahs a liking of making people and things dissapear.

Yours truly,
Adam Warlock, aka Cnyperos, who truely has the Win.