Notices


Brindinford

   
Arzag growls as he misses and swings his axe with a loud grunt as he tries to kill the creature.


Daphne ducks the blow and flanks the creature with her boar. "Gotta try harder than that!" she taunts and
Dice Roll: 1d20+9z 1d4+2z 3d6z
d20 Results: 7 (Total = 16)
d4 Results: 3 (Total = 5)
d6 Results: 2, 6, 1 (Total = 9)
strikes (16,5,9) as the boar
Dice Roll: 1d20+4z 1d8+3z
d20 Results: 13 (Total = 17)
d8 Results: 8 (Total = 11)
joins the attack. (17,11)



Burin attacks again, having worked his opponent into an off balance position.


Markis figures that it would just be a waste to use one of his few spells on these orcs. They are going down fast under his companions blades. So he uses his wand again to send a ball of white fire
touch range attack, fire damage:
Dice Roll:
1d20+3 1d8
d20 Results: 20 (Total = 23)
d8 Results: 8
flying at one of the
G5
orcs.


Dice Roll: 1d20+3z
d20 Results: 7 (Total = 10)
crit confirm (10)

Initiative Order18 Arzag, 15 Daphne+boar, G, 10 Burin, 4 Markis

Round Four
Arzag blurts out a battle cry and delivers a devastating blow, sending the attacker skidding across the stage!
Arzag kills G2

Daphne and her boar surround their attacker and strike in unison, tearing another to the ground!
Daphne kills G5

The larger figure
Dice Roll: 1d20+4 1d8+3
d20 Results: 9 (Total = 13)
d8 Results: 6 (Total = 9)
swings its axe at Burin once more, but the dwur skillfully blocks.
miss

Burin retaliates with an overpowering chop, severing his opponent's axe handle before carving deep into its chest!
Burin kills G1

End of combat

The guards arrive just as the fight ends. They quickly organize a bucket brigade with a few remaining civilians and a nearby well and have the fire out within a few minutes.

As you catch your breath you have a chance to take a good look at the attackers. Though there is a resemblance, these are definitely not orcs. They are taller and more muscular, but more importantly, all seem to have sightless eyes!

AftermathSo that rapier is looking pretty good! I think Daphne took out 3 of the 5 single handedly.

No treasure here. History thread is being updated with XP. Markis didn't use that last charge either.

A few more guards arrive, some speak to you and are satisfied you saved the day. One mentions it would have been a massacre had you not been there. Its your call what to do or where to go from here.

"Anyone know what these are? Did they come out of the ground?" Daphne asks, returning the boar to a ball of fluff in her pouch. She struts around, looking approvingly at the neat holes she has made in the corpses.

"Told you to use the rapier," she sniffs to Burin and then goes over to examine how the creatures arrived at the stage.


OOC: Not quite single-handed. Markis did 2 points of damage to one of them.

Arzag looks at Daphne and then at the dead creatures. He shakes his head, unable to understand how that annoying halfling managed to take down more of the creatures than anyone else (particularly the dwarves).

Wiping off his axe, he asks the leader of the guard, "We're here to help with those bloody scenes. Lt. Shella sent us. Anything you can tell us? Is there one near here?"

Burin chuckles as he cleans his axe. "Pretty bloody here."

Daphne looks around.
spot:
Dice Roll:
1d20+9
d20 Results: 16 (Total = 25)
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 1d20+7
Original Dice: 1d20+7





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status