Notices


Brindinford

   
"Oh, no, I just know my plants. I used to have a grove that I farmed until the humans came and the tribe moved on. Now I gather them wild.", he says with a proud grin.

"Just keep your eyes open. You'll see what I mean."


"Well, thanks for your help", Arzag says and heads to the back of the stage to
Search:
Dice Roll:
1d20
d20 Results: 13
look on the ground for any signs of where the creatures came from.

Daphne scans the area, trying to figure out where a thief might have a hideout -- warehouses, disused buiildings, pits and tunnels.

spot:
Dice Roll:
1d20+9
d20 Results: 17 (Total = 26)
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 1d20+7
Original Dice: 1d20+7
search:
Dice Roll:
1d20+11
d20 Results: 4 (Total = 15)
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 1d20+10
Original Dice: 1d20+10

Markis looks around trying to spot someone that looks they could be able to follow tracks. Possibly a hunter here to sell some furs or a ranger passing through.

Dice Roll: 1d20+1z
d20 Results: 8 (Total = 9)
spot (9)
Dice Roll: 1d20+5z
d20 Results: 9 (Total = 14)
search (14)

Most of the group begins a meticulous search of the area, looking for people who could possibly help but finding none.

Meanwhile, Daphne wanders off (as usual) - not far this time. Just around the corner she spots a warehouse apparently abandoned, with most of the windows and doors boarded over. Most, but not all. One second story window down an ally sits uncovered, the glass broken clear.

Daphne casually walks back to the others. "I found something that looks hopeful around the corner -- an abondoned warehouse. It's what I'd choose for a hideout if I had a gang. Want to check it out?"

Assuming they don't object, she heads back around the corner, hugging the wall of the warehouse to be less visible from a window, and looks for a door that could be unlocked.
hide:
Dice Roll:
1d20+15
d20 Results: 6 (Total = 21)
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 1d20+13
Original Dice: 1d20+13
spot:
Dice Roll:
1d20+9
d20 Results: 5 (Total = 14)
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 1d20+7
Original Dice: 1d20+7
search:
Dice Roll:
1d20+11
d20 Results: 16 (Total = 27)
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 1d20+10
Original Dice: 1d20+10

Arzag shakes his head as Daphne comes back around the corner. He listens to what she says and then grunts, "I guess we might as well take a look."

"Sure." Burin hefts his axe to his shoulder. "Let's go." He strides purposefully to the corner and then stops to look the building over as he waits for Daphne to take the lead in scouting out the building.

All the doors and windows at ground level are securely boarded over. It would take quite a bit of effort and cause noise to get in through one of those.

The only visible opening is the second story window. Daphne watches for a few long minutes but sees no sign of movement or light.





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status