A light in the Darkness.

 
Screw it.

Sarutobi knew a losing battle when he faced one, whoever put him in this hole clearly wasn't still around. He began feeling his way around trying to find a way out. As he walked, he tried his hardest to recall what he was doing before he got here. He would need to track down his mother's sword... and lay waste to the bastard(s) who took it.

~investigation roll from the angery man~

Dice Roll: 2d10z
d10 Results: 10, 7 (Total = 17)
Perception/Investigation (Untrained) (17)

Sarutobi continued cursing as he made his way through the cave.

Rin continued to move carefully along the cave wall, one foot setting down gently in front of her as she checked that her footing was secure in the darkness. It made for slow but safe progress, something necessary if she wanted to figure out just what had happened. The key to this seemed the angry man's voice but without her sight it was too hard to judge the distance and the nature of the cave seemed to foul her best guesses that way as well.

Dice Roll: 4d10e^3z
d10 Results: 6, 5, 5 (Total = 16)
Crafty: Stealth/Agility (16)
Dice Roll: 4d10e^2z
d10 Results: 9, 4 (Total = 13)
Investigation (13)

Chitter rolls to his feet and starts sniffing around. Water, unwashed men. Where am I? He opens his eye, straining to see anything, and almost lets out a squeak at the constant dark. He stays low to the ground and
Stealth / Agility:
Dice Roll:
4d10e^3
d10 Results: 8, 8, 2 (Total = 18)
as silent as possible until he finds out more about the situation. The loud loud man is certainly making enough of a racket for the both of us.

Sarutobi has a method to his madness. He recalls the sound of other people groaning. He had assumed he was having one of his extra special happy dreams, but now he is not so sure. He will continue to make as much noise as possible. It will draw people to him, maybe someone else in here has a clue as to what is going on.

Dice Roll: 2d10z
d10 Results: 6, 10 (Total = 16)
Perception/Investigation (Untrained) (16)

"Maybe some blood magic pervert put us all down here to have their way with us later." Sarutobi hoped his imaginary mahotsukai was a woman, at least.

Sarutobi managed to make it down the step w/o falling on his face. There is at least one other person moving around...

Idiot... cease sounding off before you draw down our captor on us before I can be in position to bring him down quickly. Rin thought to herself with all the flair of scorpion logic as she continued to creep along in the endless blackness of the cavern. Her gauntlet covered hand ran lightly along the wall to maintain her sense of direction and gave her some spatial awareness. Her eyes continued to adjust but with so little light there was nothing that could be done, she would just need to circle so that she knew the circumference and eventually where a potential exit might be found.

Dice Roll: 4d10e^3z
d10 Results: 8, 8, 4 (Total = 20)
Stealth/Agility (20)
Dice Roll: 4d10e^2z
d10 Results: 9, 9 (Total = 18)
Investigation (18)

As you get into the "Main" cave, you can see a whole in the caves celing, about thirty or fourty feet up where the light is only slightly stronger.

Dice Roll: 2d10z
d10 Results: 2, 6 (Total = 8)
Investigation/Perception (Untrained) (8)

"Hate to think I am all alone down here. This is the perfect place for a party." Sarutobi continued to speak loudly and fumble around in the dark.




 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Blog   Myth-Weavers Status