A light in the Darkness.

Sarutobi stepped right into a perticularly large puddle of water, his foot going down at least a foot before his shin caught on the other side of the rock edge...
Dice Roll: 1d10z
d10 Results: 5
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 1d10
Original Dice: 1d10
pain (5)

With care, Rin used the Ronin's obnoxiously loud voice to draw close as the hole in the ceiling suggested that there would be a need for collaboration, sadly, to escape this prison. She had rope but little means to reasonably utilize it to escape. As had become the norm for these seemingly endless seconds, she set each foot gently before the other and tested her footing before transitioning to the next step.

Dice Roll: 4d10e^3z
d10 Results: 4, 8, 10, 5 (Total = 27)
Stealth/Agility (27)
Dice Roll: 4d10e^2z
d10 Results: 9, 4 (Total = 13)
Investigation (13)

"OW! YOU STUPID CAVE! I BET YOUR MOTHER WAS A FERRET HOLE!"

Sarutobi rubbed his shin and gritted his teeth. Yes, that imaginary sexy mahotsukai would pay dearly for this slight....

Dice Roll: 2d10z
d10 Results: 2, 7 (Total = 9)
Perception/Awareness (Untrained) (9)

The Scorpion woman winced and a hand went to her still throbbing head. "You insufferable idiot, if you would silence your protests for just a blessed second some of us could think long enough to get us out of this predicament..." Rin hissed from very near by as she let her hand fall and kept her stance loose and fluid as her sensei had taught her. She might not have her weapons but she could well be one in an environment such as this.

Chitter comes to the realization that his armor and bag are gone and begins to get worried. Staying still on all fours he starts
Investigation / Perception (untrained, bad eyesight):
Dice Roll:
1d10
d10 Results: 3
looking around and trying to isolate the scents on the air to see if there are any more people around. I know it's a long shot, but maybe I'm not the only one still staying hidden.

A second hissed voice could be heard, along with an odd... sniffing? it seemed that even small sounds echoed pretty well.

It became increasingly clear whoever the jerks are stuck down here with Sarutobi would like to remain anonymous.

"Guess I have to do this by myself then. Figures."

Dice Roll: 5d10e^3z
d10 Results: 4, 9, 9 (Total = 22)
Agility/Stealth (22)
Dice Roll: 2d10z
d10 Results: 8, 2 (Total = 10)
Perception/Investigation (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amora View Post
The Scorpion woman winced and a hand went to her still throbbing head. "You insufferable idiot, if you would silence your protests for just a blessed second some of us could think long enough to get us out of this predicament..." Rin hissed from very near by as she let her hand fall and kept her stance loose and fluid as her sensei had taught her. She might not have her weapons but she could well be one in an environment such as this.
Wait a second, I know that voice.

Sarutobi dropped into his fighting stance (OOC: Remarkably similar to Monkey style kung fu.)

"Couldn't keep away, could you Rin-chan?" He says playfully. He smiles in the dark, the smile of a predator with it's prey cornered.

"I thought I may have died and woke up in heaven. Since you are here, I can only assume the gods did not take kindly to the life I led." Sarutobi let the insult sink in for a moment, before looking up.

Athletics/Reflexes:
Dice Roll:
5d10e^3z
d10 Results: 8, 7, 5 (Total = 20)
Sarutobi dashed for the wall, using his momentum to push himself off and onto the nearest rock. (20) Sarutobi seems to be trying to jump and climb his way to the hole in the ceiling.

Sarutobi manages to not run into a wall, if barely. However there seems to be little in the way of rocks... this chamber is oddly level in the middle area.... ~reflexes-Atheletics check tn 20 for Sarutobi(another)~

Dice Roll: 6d10e^4z
d10 Results: 5, 5, 5, 2 (Total = 17)
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 6d10e^4
Original Dice: 6d10e^4
Athletics/Reflexes +1k1 void (17)

Sarutobi is unable to get high enough to reach the hole in the ceiling, and come tumbling back down.