Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Corrupt A Wish

Granted. You now become the neutral confusion target for everything in the world.

I wish that I didn't have to buy new clothes. But that a new outfit was given to me 3 times a week that was exactly what I wanted every time and that fit comfortably without any pain, problems or anything on my behalf.

Granted, but your sense of tasteful attire is removed, and though YOU think they're the best clothes ever, you actually look like a pig got sick and you somehow managed to sew that into clothing.

I wish I hadn't thought of that horrible corruption.

Granted. You did not think while posting, and are as surprised as anyone to see what "you" came up with.

I wish to be able to complete my security upgrades without having to try and deal with firewalls and other hindrances.

Granted, thanks to you there are no such thing as firewalls. Across the world peoples computers are stuffed up by virouses, THANKS TO YOU!!!

I wish that all the stuff from the Wheel of Time books were real.

Thank you for making that wish.

"The Wheel of Time turns, and ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legends fade to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the First Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long passed, a wind rose in the Towers of Steel. The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.".

As for the corruption...if they can't secure their computers, then I suppose that I'll just have to charge them to get their computers working again...

I wish for a staff made of adamantite.

But NM, you didn't actually corrupt his wish!

True, the Wheel of Time is now real and the events in the books are now part of our history. A shame Magius was a male wilder, from before Rand cleaned the Source. He went mad, and was Quieted, but still managed to escape and get to the Borderlands, were he got eaten by a Wyrm.

As for your Adamantine staff, what do you think of your new 6 inch staff? It does get through damage reduction, but only does 1d3 damage.

I wish that I was cast as Rand Al'Thor in the excellent movie adaptation of The Wheel of Time. I'm 7 foot tall, have long, naturally red hair, and love the books. I'd be perfect!

Granted. But your horrible acting turns the whole thing into a complete flop. And it's all your fault. And everyone knows it.

I wish you got that thing I sent you.

It is corrupted, however. Nothing has changed, though, as the Age which the Wheel of Time is set in will occur two Ages down the line. As was implied by the discovery of the hood ornament, we are in the First Age.

I don't have the context for this, so I can't exactly corrupt it...anyone?

It turns out the thing you sent was received bu the user failed to pay additional postage and it was returned to sender. When you picked it up it exploded killing you.

I wish the next person on here wished for a magical singing toaster like from the movie with the animated desk supplies.

Granted. I wish for the magical singing toaster from the movie, "The Brave Little Toaster". I also wish for said toaster to become non-magical and only make toast, with none of this singing bs.