Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Corrupt A Wish

Granted. Well done, you spoiled a perfectly good wish.

I wish for 500 more wishes I can spend without any restrictions.

Granted, as you future wishes will be, except they'll be granted randomly.

I wish I had more time in a day.

Granted. Time no longer moves at all. You officially have all the time you want to do whatever you want, in a world that no longer moves.
Early answer was based on the wrong post. Browser didn't take me to the most recent post like I told it to :3
changed

I wish I was Gaia the Fierce Knight

Granted. You are now a fictional character. I'd say "have fun with that"... but, well, you no longer actually exist...

I wish for the apocalypse that destroys humanity and all life on this world... to be caused by Sugar Gliders.

Granted. After everyone on the planet leaves with all living organism's to go colonize a planet far off in deep space, and we change our title from humans to earthprimes, sentient Sugar Gliders blow up the earth, which only had you on it anyways, effectively wiping out the last human and the last bit of life on this world.

Granted. Scientists have just proved that sugar gliders evolved from being just slugs. They were just slugs, now they are sugar gliders.

I wish for Blue-Ray re-release of the Star Wars Holiday Special.

Granted, there is a Blu-Ray release of the Star Wars Holiday Special. It's just as terrible as you remember it.

I wish I had a decent lunch today

Granted, but you're hit by a sudden wave of nausea and can't eat your food or enjoy your break.

I wish people would quit mixing up "your" and "you're".