1:3:1

Wynn

Yah, I guess we do, Wynn grinned back, echoing the sentiment. It didn't sound like she'd seen Jhya lately. I slept okay. Oh, and you don't have to worry about this, he nodded to his arm. Look, I need to get a few things I left at the Angry Eunoch. Could ya let Jhya know if he comes lookin' for me? He looked at her with a bit more concern and lowered his voice, Are you feeling any better? He asked being polite, not sure if he could handle knowing any more specifics. A queasy look passed over his face for a moment, as he tried to block the image of her suppurating wound from mind and only partially succeeded.

Laryeim

He didn't seem concerned about his arm, so hopefully he would be just fine. In response to his request that she let Jhya know where he was going, Laryeim frowned, worried for some reason, but nodded and muttered, "All right."

Then he asked her if she was feeling better. She blinked at him a moment then shook her head, "No, not really. Hungry..." The depth of that hunger would be apparent, in the near-groaning way she said the word. But it was clear that Laryeim was more desperate to get cleaned up, since she carried a bowl of water instead of anything to eat.

Wynn

Wynn nodded his thanks. In response to the hunger, Yah, me too. I might get something there. But the kitchen's that way, ain't it, he said glancing over her shoulder. Say, where you headed with that bowl? he asked, looking confused. Was she trying to wash up? It seemed to him like she'd need a lot more water than that. She must have just come from the kitchen too but she sure sounded starved. It was hard for him to fight his own hunger, but he decided that he couldn't dally any longer.

Last chance to get on board the Eunoch Express (TM)
OOC

Laryeim

"I was gonna find a place to clean up." She indicated the bowl, "This is all they'd give me; they're not very... friendly in there." Laryeim made a face, rolled her eyes a bit in effort to make humor out of something that had actually bothered her a bit - how rude that woman had been, and her own near-violent reaction.

Then, cheering suddenly, "Hey, what's this Angry Eunoch place you're headed to? Do they have food and real baths there?" She tilted the bowl just enough to reference it in comparison to her hope of a proper way to clean up. "Maybe at least friendlier folks that'd give me some soap and a washtub to clean this sh*t out of my clothes?" This final comment revealed both a flare of hostility at how shabbily the women in the kitchen had treated her and a flicker of hope that, with Wynn, she might find a more pleasant circumstance than Jhya's "haven" was providing.

Wynn

Laryeim's comments confirmed his suspicions about the establishment - ill repute and service to match. I used to stay at the Eunoch. It's a friendly enough place given the times. I'm sure that they can arrange things to your likin', given a little bit of coin. You're welcome to come along. Had he just invited her? Would he be kicking himself for it later? He looked uncertain, You sure you're okay enough to be going outside again so soon?

Laryeim

"I'll be all right. Outside is... better." The walls seemed awfully close and Laryeim made an effort not to eye them - and the shadows they held - with wariness. "Just so long as you don't ask me to race you." She smiled a little. Maybe the night's sleep - and the effect of more pleasant company - was doing her some good. So long as she didn't think about why she couldn't run right now. "I'll come with you. Thanks, Wynn. I've got coin to pay them for a bath and meal..."... and maybe someone will sell me some extra clothes, bandages, a sewing kit. A few things I've managed to come to need. "And Jyha... well, he'll stay here to wait for you, won't he? We could always leave a message for him with the gals in there," A tilt of her head to indicate the kitchen behind her. "Though no telling whether they'd deliver it accurately, or at all."

Jhya

Kimly Bluew

It's not like we wanted to kill them mother, there wasn't much choice. They through their lot in with Jimmy and that was that...

Madame Bluew

I aint'a arguin that boy, but you ever notice how Tiny hadn't gotten any o' his own kin's blood on his hand? I love you bu, but you can't just be walkin in here with you an' yer friends expected room and board because things are a little harsh. You left this place years ago, and now you're askin me to take you back an' I can't. These girls, I'm all they got and I'm not gettin' this place turned over by the templars on accounta you.

Kimly Bluew

It's not like that... we...

Jhya enters here, visibly offset by the situation, he responds rather nervously...

Madame Blueu lets a half smirk across her face as Jhya stumbles through his discourse, but Kimly on the other hand gets deadly serious and looks progressively more offended until eventually he lets loose,

Kimly Bluew

Boy you best speak what you mean, are you tryna f*ck my mother or ain't you!?

Jhya

There's a moment when Jhya looks like he might just pass out. He turns red enough to have a first degree burn and he shakes visibly. He stops, breaths in and out slowly as deeply as he can force himself then speaks again.
"I want to set up a medical unit here. Free of charge, all access for the girls and their clients. We had one at the Red Roof but the Red Roof is no more. It is my express opinion that we will see more violence like the riot and the Templar response."
He nods to Madam Blue.
"Madam Blue, if you see your son out of here I unfortunately will lose any protection to provide my services. I'm afraid Kimly as my patron is a part of that deal. However, I've provided services for your women before and you'll find I come recommended. Better than a corrupt priest of the demiuergose."

Jhya

There's a moment when Jhya looks like he might just pass out. He turns red enough to have a first degree burn and he shakes visibly. He stops, breaths in and out slowly as deeply as he can force himself then speaks again.
"I want to set up--"

At this moment Madame Bleuw and Kimly bust out laughing and have to lean on each other for support.

Madame Bluew

You shoulda seen your face... she managed to force out between chuckles.

Kimly Bluew

it was... oh... I... pfff***

Kimly couldn't even contain his laughter to complete a sentence. After a good moment and much needed laugh though, the two start to wipe their eyes and regain some sense of compsure and Jhya is forced to restart his pitch.

Madame Bluew

While you're charming an all, this ain't the place for sick people, and you happen to walk in just as I was telling my good for nothing boy that he ain't allowed to be stayin here no more because it's gonna put my girls in harms way.

I don't even want crazy kids like you hanging around here cuz it gets my girls killed and drives off business when you're all fightin or having sick people around. This ain't the place for that, and I'm tellin you both loud and clear, it ain't gonna be the place for that. I did you all a favor, now don't make ask twice for y'all to get your sh*t and get out.

The good humor in Kimly's face slid away as she spoke, but he understood.

Jhya

"I see."
Jhya nods.
"Well, if I settle about these parts your woman and their clients are always welcome. I surely would not wish them to suffer through a proselytizer just to receive medical aid. In the mean time, I ask you to reconsider kicking your son to the curve, clearly you two are at least like minded in humor."
Jhya bows and then excuses himself to find Wynn.