- School dress code(Everyone ignores it)
- Those not there at first bell are assumed absent for the day.
- Truancy rule of some sort so the SCT can have adventures chasing people through the halls.
- Since its M&M we could make everyone go costume at night and make anyone caught outside the dorm at night eligible for punishment
- Any information transfer off the island not okayed by the student council is punishable with expulsion.
How about those not there at firs bell must report to a specific room on the opposite side of he campus. Then we can have a broken bell that forces everyone to have to do this daily. This way everyone is lways late to class and then they must b punished with lines and detention for being late. Could be entertaining. Of course, I suppose there will be days the bell is working but if we vary the sound the bell makes thn nobdy ever really knows and if we adjust the volume then not veryone my hear it.
Anyone who is caught appin or not attending class without valid reason will be hunted. This way, if anyone hs a valid reason, it never reaches the people at the school who ned to receive it.
No costumes but maybe set a curfew and youneed written permission from a teacher in order to get out at night. This should encourage student to forge teacher signatures. I like this.
Agreed with last.
Seemslike a good enough starting point.
So, shall we go with this then?
After all, rules are made to be broken. In the end, it's down to th individual to choose whether to obey the rules or not but either way there will be consequences. Maybe there will be people who try to obey th rules and get punished while those who undermine the rules may even get away with it. Similar to Evans and his Ethics class in away.