Private Chat - Keramane

I was hoping it'd be like that. She would likely not provoke them unless they were doing something that directly affected her well-being, or that of ones she valued/has need for.

So if a Para's about to say, eat Sam's face-bits, she'd split it in half with whatever Resonance power she'd activate, but if they were say, busting up a gazebo in the garden, she wouldn't raise a finger.

She IS careful not to be seen among them by others, of course, usually using a selective concealment or some such at night. I've all sorts of little wacky tricks dreamed up for her.

As a heads up, most of her abilities will be Subtle and/or insidious. Save for her more massive attacks, of course ^^

So, Sam has been attempting to contact your family regarding obtaining your medical records. That must be interesting for you.

Mm, especially considering that all the counter-correspondance would have been via Megami at night. She'd be basically having to falsify return mail and such nightly. Such is the benefit of a huge INT, being able to talk with machines and having variable to boost stats and such as necessary.

Anywho, if you want to tell him, there HAVE been responses, and the docs don't want him giving her anything seriously altering as really, human experimentation IS illegal and while it may be in her best interest from his perspective, he's need to conduct drug trials and do extensive testing elsewhere before the family would approve of any significant use on her.

Monitoring her vitals and sending them that data is fine though.

Mm, especially considering that all the counter-correspondence would have been via Megami at night. She'd be basically having to falsify return mail and such nightly. Such is the benefit of a huge INT, being able to talk with machines and having variable to boost stats and such as necessary.

Anywho, if you want to tell him, there HAVE been responses, and the docs don't want him giving her anything seriously altering as really, human experimentation IS illegal and while it may be in her best interest from his perspective, he's need to conduct drug trials and do extensive testing elsewhere before the family would approve of any significant use on her.

Monitoring her vitals and sending them that data is fine though.

Since we're dealing with your character, do you suffer from any medical side effects from drugs considering you're not exactly a normal person?

Not really. I mean, I didn't take immunity to anything really, but I don't expect her to have any reaction to whatever he's giving her :P She's not albino, after all, that's just her story. She's just pale haired and needed a reason for it to dismiss suspicion.

I know but a certain someone is under the impression that their concoctions will no doubt have untold side effects on your character considering all the experiments to the point of creating a random side effects generator. Therefore, I think Sam is expecting you to at least act like you're suffering from side effect. This is why I thought I would just clarify your thoughts on the character because I assumed you wouldn't suffer side effects but it was up to you whether or not you wanted that to be the case.

On a roll of a d6, these are supposed to be the potential side effects so feel free to act out any side effect you want.

1) Amnesia
2) Diarrhea
3) Vomiting
4) Aphrodesiac
5) Hyperactivity
6) No effect. Got lucky

..... Oh wow...

What the heck was IN that?!:
Dice Roll:
1d6
d6 Results: 6

HAH! Go me!

Well, I've asked your mother to write up an example email along with Medicine, Intellect & Persuasion rolls to adjust it for how the character Sam would have written the email. I certainly don't expect you to have to make any opposing rolls, it's purely to determine how well Sam has written the email. I'll post it here when it arrives and you can then write a response that I'll post for your mother to read. This could be an entertaining little game here.