Welcome to Koutei Issui mura

"Kawauso-sama thinks its because they travel more, and have a less focused destination. He could tell you more. Its one of the many things he has been studying, if you can call it that. Must be some Kitsuki blood in him, at least thats what a ronin said. Still havent found out what that means..."

"The Kitsuki are a family of the Dragon clan. They have a...strange... way of looking at the world. Who is this Kawauso-sama you speak of? I should like to speak with him."

"Kawauso Modan - sama, appologies for the confusion. Not his grandfather in the Kawauso camp..."

His voice trails off a bit at the end.

"Kawauso camp?" the Mantis said suddenly, deciding that the mans words required further investigation and being somewhat unwilling to divest himself of any of his gear at the moment; he wasn't exactly keen on staying, after all.

"Hai er Mantis-sama?"

He said after a moment of looking at your mons colors.

"Far that way, at the edge of the vale."

He pointed a direction out of the in, the Wasp knew it was to the east.

"I see... how far exactly? A days time, less?" he said with a smile; the sooner he was rid of these ronin and peasants, the better...

"At a quick pace, you might be able to make it there in one day, I know I couldnt make it in that short of a time..."

~is there further direction, options or info i can offer to you all?~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasdaq View Post
"Kawauso camp?" the Mantis said suddenly, deciding that the mans words required further investigation and being somewhat unwilling to divest himself of any of his gear at the moment; he wasn't exactly keen on staying, after all.
The bar keep goes into a bit more detail.

"Thats where the one the Kawauso call Grandfather lives. I went through there once. Was up at Oowarai Kawazoi Mura before I came here. Its a town above the Kawauso camp. Many here came from there. Just wasnt that great of a place to be, what with the mayor and the bullyboy fighting for control. Once Modan-sama came through... well hes a man of vision, if we might some day see what he sees, well would be impressive I think."

He looked at each of the men.

"I take it your just arived-sama's? Thers a look about a man when they first get here... its a bit of a strange place. If I can do anything for you, please let me or another know. I am Harudo. "