Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Dead Alive Dead Alive game.

You discover that Father Rahl really wasn't that mean and nasty, it's just delicious hot chocolate at the perfect drinking temperature.

A raging tiger rips out my jugular with its razor-sharp fangs.

A
adorable kitten
raging tiger
chews on in your sleep
rips out my jugular with its
no, that part didn't change- kitties gotta keep their street cred, y'know
razor-sharp fangs.

Continues living until the half dozen or so decades it takes for the inevitable march of time to claim me, as befits all life on this tiny muddy pebble in the cold vastness of infity.

As time pass, so does medicine, and by the time you reach the venerable age of 119 years, they found a cure for cellular decay, i.e., aging.

I win tickets to the Stanley Cup finale, but I'm stomped to death by a crazy crowd.

The tickets were fake. By the time the crazed mobs form, you've already gone to a local bar to mope and watch the game on TV.

I wind up riding a nuclear bomb as it's dropped out of a plane. For some inexplicable reason, I have a cowboy hat.

*FLASH* You realize you're in a photo shoot for a nouveau-Western film that's about to debut: A Clockwork Orange Goes to the Rodeo!

I decide to end it all by blasting my brains out, courtesy a loaded .45 Magnum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordae View Post
*FLASH* You realize you're in a photo shoot for a nouveau-Western film that's about to debut: A Clockwork Orange Goes to the Rodeo!

I decide to end it all by blasting my brains out, courtesy a loaded .45 Magnum.
You remember that you're just an actor in a cheap B-movie. Don't worry, the SFX team can't even afford blanks.

I trip out of airliner from 30,000 feet in the year. On my way down, I'm hit by a baseball thrown off the peak of Mt. Everest, knocking me off-course and into a rocky mountainside, which I immediately roll down. After accumulating 20,000 cuts which now have little flakes of rock in them, I come to a stop in the middle of a tribal village, where they do unspeakable things involving my anus until I die from the shock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavian_5 View Post
I trip out of airliner from 30,000 feet in the year. On my way down, I'm hit by a baseball thrown off the peak of Mt. Everest, knocking me off-course and into a rocky mountainside, which I immediately roll down. After accumulating 20,000 cuts which now have little flakes of rock in them, I come to a stop in the middle of a tribal village, where they do unspeakable things involving my anus until I die from the shock.
You realize that you're dreaming as you fall through the years from the airplane above.

I was placed in a worm pit, and unfortunately worms have decided to inhabit my body.
They crawled in my ears and out my toes.
They drove me crazy.
Crazy? I was crazy once!

I think as I am hit by a semi as I attempt to escape from the asylum.

The drugs are wrecking havoc with your head. You're actually strapped to the bed, drooling on your pillow.

I am doused in kerosine and set aflame with a flamethrower, burning my body into a find black ash. The ash is scopped up and taken to a street corner where a homeless man looking for a cheap hit pays five dollars and snorts me up his nose. 5 days later I have passed through the street bum, who deficates me out into a public toilet. I was washed into the sweage treatment plant where I am purified by chemicals, sterilized by ultraviolet radiation, and filtered out of the remaining water to become minte dust particles floating in the waste water ejected into a river. I am them, grain by grain, engulfed by 7,649 individual fish, 3 crayfish, and a leatherback turtle which somehow wandered up from the ocean.

In reality, you were an undercover spy captured by an evil crime syndicate who uploaded these memories into your mind in order to steal government secrets. This works and shortly thereafter a military coup occurs. Millions die as exotic new high tech weaponry that causes people's electrons to temporarily lose polarity (which makes them burst like a water balloon) are used on several large cities.

I am one of the victims.