Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

The Walking Dead -Season 2

I thought the end of the prison scenario was a shocker and if AMC is willing to follow the same style of not being afraid to kill off VIPs, I think I'll enjoy it more.

And yes NikUk, we Americans do refer to them as seasons rather than series'.

I caved and finally decided to watch this show after hearing people rave about it for months. I have to say, I was rather surprised at how good it is. There are a few things that I thought were incredibly stupid (somehow, a trained police officer doesn't know how to correctly check for a pulse lol), but that's not uncommon. The good outweighs the bad, so I don't mind too much :P

I wish I had more to watch; only seven episodes and now I have to wait week-by-week like the rest of you :P

It's not looking good for the big guy . . .

[Edit] . . . for either of the guys.

lol while they were running, I yelled at my tv, "I feel your pain, but fat boy, you'd better run!!!"

This episode was a little slow. I don't think they needed to spend 45 minutes on Rick stressing out and the group standing around in the woods, chatting at each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantra99 View Post
But they really do need to spend time on it because this season is all about Rick becoming a hardened badass leader dude.
Yeah... but I kinda got the whole "Rick is sad" concept after the first 20 minutes, you know :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfeld View Post
Yeah... but I kinda got the whole "Rick is sad" concept after the first 20 minutes, you know :P
lol....also delirous from the fact that his kid's in lot's of pain, possibly dieing.....and he's lost a lot o blood giving it to said above mentioned kid.....and now his "best friend" is gone risking his life to get medicine and such for the kid....let's not forget about the fact that his kid got shot....lol .

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEADSHOT121 View Post
lol....also delirous from the fact that his kid's in lot's of pain, possibly dieing.....and he's lost a lot o blood giving it to said above mentioned kid.....and now his "best friend" is gone risking his life to get medicine and such for the kid....let's not forget about the fact that his kid got shot....lol .
See that's the thing, I think they could have spent an extra 10 minutes or so on Shane and what's-his-face trying to infiltrate the medical building.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfeld View Post
See that's the thing, I think they could have spent an extra 10 minutes or so on Shane and what's-his-face trying to infiltrate the medical building.
I think that's going to be the next episode. I think they only gave us a brief start of that "chapter" so they have a cliffhanger at the end of this episode. It keeps the anticipation high so people keep tuning in.

But for me, with only six episodes per season, that is more frustrating than exciting.