Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

The Walking Dead -Season 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJester View Post
Well I think it's pretty safe to assume that they're going to bring the prison into the picture. They could have it follow the path of how things go in the comic pretty easily but at the same time, there is some good potential there to change it up a bit. Or, even extend on what happens in the comic to a certain extent.
Yeah you could see the prison from an arial in the last scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Crow View Post
Can anyone answer these questions though? I feel like they got swallowed up in the michonne debates:
  1. Why didn't these people, who did nothing but hang out at Hershel's farm all summer, come up with an agreed upon place to meet up in an emergency?
  2. Why didn't these people set up any sort of advanced warning system; e.g., set up any sort of perimeter or defenses?
  3. Same old gripe about how an entire army of zombies keep managing to sneak up on people when all the zombies do is wander around and moan. (Pretend this is a question ;-))
  4. Why didn't these people have any sort of food and ammo packed away in case they had to bail?
Complacency and denial.

I hear the Governor is going to make an appearance next season. That's going to be epic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfeld View Post
I hear the Governor is going to make an appearance next season. That's going to be epic.
I haven't heard that. I did hear some speculation that Merle might be a substitute for the Governor, I don't know how I feel about that. I liked the governor because he was a real, genuine villain (and genuinely crazy to boot). Merle was just an angry, racist, dreg.

I think Merle is going to show up in group the Governor is in. I originally thought Merle was going to replace the Governor, but since they've already casted him, this seems like the next most likely scenario.

Could be. I thought that he would be in the group that Randall was from, but I suppose they could be one and the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantra99 View Post
I have a difficult time figuring out where she found a real katana.
I've thought of that, too. There are actually a few thousand katana taken from Japanese officers during WWII floating around the states. That was back when soldiers could take souveniers.

I'm glad to see Merle make a return.. Not that he's a likable character, but he's not supposed to be.. He was just an unfilled hole from the first season. They showed that he survived, but never showed what happened to him and just seemed to be forgotten until Daryl had his hallucinations..

I'd like them to come back to the father and son Rick initially met in the pilot. Y'know, the one he kept radioing every morning in the first season. I've always thought that was one big glaring hole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selwyn View Post
I've thought of that, too. There are actually a few thousand katana taken from Japanese officers during WWII floating around the states. That was back when soldiers could take souveniers.
Well, what is your definition of a real katana? Is it one made specifically in Japan, or one that is actually sharp and not just a decoration? Because technically the latter isn't that hard to come by. It explains where she got it from in the comic, though the explanation there could be questioned as well.