Notices

Pre-game introductions & how you know each other

Pre-game introductions & how you know each other

As per the suggestion by Keramane, I'm putting this post here so you can discuss how you all know each other before the actual starting point of the game. Also, I plan on starting the point of the game for when all the students will be going to school to their assigned dormitory rooms. Exceptions include Megumi who has a permanent dorm room, which is always available for her. If you want to be an exception too then let me know.

I will leave it to you to decide whether or not you are near each other in the dorms. I am looking to have a bit of a floor plan done soon. The boys dorms will be across the street from the girls dorms while the teacher apartments will be just a little walk down the road so that teachers can always be accessed easily by students.

Megumi feels calmest at high places with water scenery, so assuming that since she's pretty wealthy (aka stinking rick) a large dorm on the top floor of the girls dorms would likely be her preference, facing the sea-side. All scenic and sunset friendly =D

She would spend a lot of time by the window, if not on some balcony or nearby rooftop just watching things, and people. Especially people. When outside, she has an umbrella or some sort of cover to keep the majority of the sunshine off her skin, but she does enjoy the outside as much as an albino can hope to.

She's also not really very social. She's peculiar and strange, and while that can be interesting to some, the majority of teenagers would find that eerie and weird, so she doesn't get along that well with everyone. Additionally, she's quite pretty, which makes other girls jealous, thus further isolating her from her peers. She rarely talks, and has a slight aire of I'm-better-than-you about her, even though she never really says such. All in all, creepy, unique, fascinating, pretty, rich girl who watches from a distance, even when among the masses.

Ok then, so Megumi basically occupies the top floor by herself......lol.

Well, considering you're on an island, every direction is not too far to the sea. So I guess that means all dorms and apartments will be near the beach and holiday resort then.

So you want a little balcony to go with your huge room that has a table and umbrella?

I'm sure all of this can be arranged. The dorms also come with their own hot springs and stuff. You're lucky that Megumi is a very special case, you do realise that.

What the school has to do to look after you. Luckily, we have a huge budget and there are no cuts on the agenda.

Sam, on the contrary, prefers a smaller room. He just wouldn't know what to do with the space. His only request is that he has a large bath, or at least be near the pool, as he feels most comfortable in the water.

Sam always does his best to help others, often to the point where he endangers himself. He's also somehow managed to make himself aware of the entirety of Megumi's condition, and has appointed himself to be her personal physician.

Well, Megumi has a medical issue and has plenty of moolah, I'm sure the school isn't TOO torn up by abiding her whims a smidge ^^

Alex on the other had is the bad luck magnet. If it can happen to him it will. Accidents galore, but he is also very well known[Fame ADV](Well his family is anyway). While not rich, by his family nam,e he would request a dormitory off the way, near the library....occult library if one is here. Plus it gives him an excuse to always be sleeping.

He will for the most part always be on the roof tops. He likes being outside(Great naps and all). he tries to be very unassuming during the day, which he is. Aside from the few people who actually saw how well versed he is in fighting. Rumors run rampant. At night on the other hand he is very Attractive to the point of people pawing over him.(Not his fault side effect of vampire stuff.)

So while Megumi is an albino lol Alex looks the same way at night aside from the vampire stuff. Silver hair, mirrored silver eyes.......fangs lol. I assume they would at least have seen each other considering he hides on root tops to sleep.

All Dorm rooms will be standard sized and facilities will be communal.

So, Alex can easily have a room on the bottom floor near the Hot Springs area (and before you ask, there is a Hot Spring area at the boys dorm and a Hot Sprngs area at the girls dorm so the only time boys and girls will be bathing together in any way is when charactyers attempt to infiltrate the other dorms and spy on each other, not that I expect young adolescents to do such things......).

So, Alex will be stalking Megumi by the sounds of it......lol.

The Library covers everything and I don't see why we can't have it near the dorms but all the dorms are in the same area along the same road. Due to the size of the school, there will be multiple girls dorms and multiple boys dorms bu I'm trying to create just a general standard type of floor plan that will be in all dorms, with the exception of Megumi's room.

Just thought I'd ask. Is there anything in particular Aoki wants from a nice apartment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenninpo View Post
So while Megumi is an albino lol Alex looks the same way at night aside from the vampire stuff. Silver hair, mirrored silver eyes.......fangs lol. I assume they would at least have seen each other considering he hides on root tops to sleep.
Well, if this includes sleeping on top of the girls dorm then I'm sure you've had many interesting encounters......

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty View Post
Well, if this includes sleeping on top of the girls dorm then I'm sure you've had many interesting encounters......
One of which might will include a certain albino girl holding a parasol to keep her shaded while she pokes you with her foot to send you rolling off the roof and into the pool/sea/body-of-water.