Pre-game introductions & how you know each other

Don't wait on me for a post, Megumi's going to just be watching for awhile XD

ditto here, Jake's more the kind of guy that doesn't appear until somebody breaks the rules (and then, of course, directs/drags/carries/possible-other-method-of-transportation the student off to detention)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keramane View Post
Don't wait on me for a post, Megumi's going to just be watching for awhile XD
I wasn't, I was just merely pointing out that there were people outside, which is stating the obvious I know but I just wanted to state it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylas View Post
ditto here, Jake's more the kind of guy that doesn't appear until somebody breaks the rules (and then, of course, directs/drags/carries/possible-other-method-of-transportation the student off to detention)
Again I wasn't. I leave you and Belul to make your appearances whenever you want to appear or when others will be coming to see you for whatever reason.

I guess Sam's going to be a driving force then; he's going to be checking up on Megumi as soon as he's got Adel settled, and then he's got a million other people who've just joined the school and need direction.

XD Once Megumi gets a nudge, she'll likely do stuff. Contrary to myself, Megumi isn't a big initiator of stuff. She's more reactionary.