Notices


Part 3: Bandits of the Greenbelt

 
Round 2

  • Willem soon finds himself trying to get flanked by another bandit as they both
    Dice Roll: 1d20+2 1d20+2 1d6+1 1d6+1
    d20 Results: 16 (Total = 18)
    d20 Results: 6 (Total = 8)
    d6 Results: 3 (Total = 4)
    d6 Results: 1 (Total = 2)
    assail him with their short swords... the rogue is starting to hurt as his strength to fight on is leaving him...
  • One bandit starts to steer around Jaared as he tries to find an opening for his
    Dice Roll: 1d20+2 1d6+1
    d20 Results: 7 (Total = 9)
    d6 Results: 4 (Total = 5)
    blade
  • Kressle grunts as the bolt grazes her armor, motioning towards Brunhilde she orders one of the bandits "Take care of that %##@$!" Kressle meanwhile steps up face to face with Jaared bringing her wicked
    Dice Roll: 1d20+8 1d20+8 1d6+5 1d6+3
    d20 Results: 14 (Total = 22)
    d20 Results: 9 (Total = 17)
    d6 Results: 4 (Total = 9)
    d6 Results: 1 (Total = 4)
    handaxes from both sides. Jaared's unable to defend from the vicious attack as one axe strikes his shoulder blade nearly bringing him to the ground, Kressle grins "Squeal dog!"

  • The archers
    Dice Roll: 1d20+2 1d20+2 1d8 1d8
    d20 Results: 13 (Total = 15)
    d20 Results: 19 (Total = 21)
    d8 Results: 4
    d8 Results: 5
    shoot again at Brunhilde while a bandit moves to intercept her.
  • From the lookout post a bandit gets in his sights retreating Mallory and
    Dice Roll: 1d20+2 1d8
    d20 Results: 5 (Total = 7)
    d8 Results: 6
    shoots at her, the arrow goes high disappearing into the canopy.
  • The last bandit
    Dice Roll: 1d20+4 1d6+1
    d20 Results: 9 (Total = 13)
    d6 Results: 5 (Total = 6)
    charges Denayth with his sword.

Corrected movement for Jaared.
Single attack on Jaared
Dice Roll: 1d20+10 1d6+5
d20 Results: 14 (Total = 24)
d6 Results: 4 (Total = 9)
Edit




He nearly buckled under Kressle's blow. She was much deadlier than she first appeared! "Is that the best you've got? My grandmother hits harder with her punchlines!", Jaared said as he gave Kressle an
Dice Roll: 1D20-2
d20 Results: 1 (Total = -1)
overhead swing with his longsword. If he had any hope of surviving this, it would be to fight from a defensive posture.




The situation looking extremely bad, Willem
Attack Bandit B3:
Dice Roll:
1d20+1
d20 Results: 18 (Total = 19)
attacked one of the
Damage:
Dice Roll:
1d6+1
d6 Results: 4 (Total = 5)
bandits as the knave moved around him. His blade
Confirm Crit:
Dice Roll:
1d20+1
d20 Results: 2 (Total = 3)
slid in but failed to his a vital spot.

Knowing that one more hit would bring him down, Willem figured a tactical retreat was in order. Or at least until he could get to Denayth or Jarili. Smiling at his two opponents, he said "You take orders from that bitch? Good lord, but you're both whipped, aren't you?" Backing away, he taunted them with "Excuse me while I go look for your balls..." and took off running into the woods.

Bandit B3: 4/9 hp




Seeing the other one leave in a hurry Kressle grins at Jaared "Looks like your man's a coward at heart, you're all mine now #$%#, I'm sure one of me boy's will comfort you... If you get to live"


Brunhilde Thundercry

Brunhilde holds her position, trying not to let the arrow now sticking out of her side bother her overmuch as she reloads and plants an arrow through the nearest bandit's chest. "Gonna take more'n that."

She assesses the situation, and turns her attention towards soldier boy, as Willem withdraws. Sound call on the sneak's part, but it'll probably end with soldier boy dead. Better one than both.



B6: 3/9 HP




Blood dripped from the corner of Jaared's mouth as he laughed at the bandit leader! "Ha! Fool! I am just the diversion! By the time you understand that your men will be dead, soon followed by you!", he continued laughing!





Denayth
Attack:
Dice Roll:
1d20+1 1d8
d20 Results: 15 (Total = 16)
d8 Results: 6
swings at the bandit before him with a grunt. He grins at the satisfying crunch his mace makes in the side of the bandit. He glances at his allows, chewing his lip in worry as he notices how hurt they all are. Looking back at all the enemies around them, he shakes his head.


She couldn't hear the tell-tale whistle of a loosed arrow, but the watchman's aim was so poor she didn't need to. She went to prepare a spell that would prevent the archer a chance to get lucky, until she saw Jaared put on the back foot. Although she could not see the wounds he had taken, she could tell from his posture that he was a wounded animal.

She sprinted towards the treeline, firing at the bandit leader as she went. Tears stung her eyes as she grit her teeth. "Stay away from mister Jaared you bitch!"





Jarili reloaded his sling and once again took aim at the bandit. He knew at this point it was either him and his troupe or them and did what he had to to survive. The bullet from the sling struck. Jarili didn't watch long enough to determine the extent of the damage, he looked around at his comrades somehow sensing that one of them might need his divine healings.


Wrap up
  • Move - Reload Sling
  • Standard - Attack Bandit 10 - Hit - 4 Damage


AoO:
Dice Roll:
1d20+2 1d6+1
d20 Results: 5 (Total = 7)
d6 Results: 1 (Total = 2)
AoO on Jarili

Round 3 Status


  • Kressle | 26/29hp
  • Bandits
  • Bandit B3 | 4/9hp
  • Bandit B4 | 6/9hp
  • Bandit B6 | 3/9hp
  • Bandit B9 | -8/9hp | Dying
  • Bandit B10 | 1/9hp | unconscious, blinded, stunned (3/4r)
  • Bandit B11 | unconscious, blinded, stunned (3/6r)
  • Bandit B12 | 3/9hp
  • -----
  • Willem -
    2/9hp
    State
  • Jarili -
    10/10hp | Blessed
    State |
    ooc
    Expended
  • Denayth -
    5/9hp | Blessed
    State |
    1 level 1 spell
    Expended |
    Bless (6/10r)
    Effects
  • Jaared -
    2/11hp | Blessed
    State
  • Mallory -
    8/8hp | Blessed, Deafened (1h)
    State
  • Brunehilde -
    7/12hp | Blessed
    State





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Blog   Myth-Weavers Status