1st September 2011

Alex

Quote:
"Sorry 'bout that. Gotta look where I'm leaving stuff I guess."
"Oww oww oww." A few thumps and a thud later Alex looked up at the person standing over him."Yeah that might be a pretty good idea.I could have been knocked unconsc....Oh hey no problem man. It happens." Now if I can only get him to place this above a stair case or something it will at least warrant a trip to the nurses office.

Taking the offered hand Alex stands and gives the fellow a nod. "Hey how's it going? Names Alex.Alex Fairchilde."

Alex Fairchilde"Fairchilde? Surely not from that Fairchilde family? So are you a member of the Fairchilde family renowned for their slaying of all sorts of monsters? Wow, it's certainly a privilege. My name's Lucas Lambert, not really a well known family lineage like yours but in our own circles we have a bit of a reputation ourselves as Guncasters. If you've ever seen an impossible shot then it was done by a Guncaster. We're effectively magic users but our power is limited and we use guns as our focal points to utilse the magical energies required to do our tricks. I do love guns, I've been collecting guns since I received my first gun on my second birthday. So, looks like we'll be neighbours."

Sam Jacobs & Adel DeforestYou enter the nicely spacious and well lit Student Support Office with the main Reception Desk just inside the door. There is a woman sitting at the Desk asn asks, "Can I help anyone with anything?" as you enter as though indicating that you must clearly be in some need of assistance otherwise you wouldn't have come inside. There is no queue right now.

Alex

Quote:
"Fairchilde? Surely not from that Fairchilde family? So are you a member of the Fairchilde family renowned for their slaying of all sorts of monsters? Wow, it's certainly a privilege. My name's Lucas Lambert, not really a well known family lineage like yours but in our own circles we have a bit of a reputation ourselves as Guncasters. If you've ever seen an impossible shot then it was done by a Guncaster. We're effectively magic users but our power is limited and we use guns as our focal points to utilse the magical energies required to do our tricks. I do love guns, I've been collecting guns since I received my first gun on my second birthday. So, looks like we'll be neighbours."
"Uh." Alex sighed slightly as Lucas rambled on about knowing his family name. 'One of those people' Where the only thoughts that drifted through Alex's mind. Why did his name always have to make people look at him like that. 'Oh not of THE FAIRCHILDE.'
"Yeah I am afraid the same family. So a Gunslinger ah? That's pretty cool. I tend to stay away from magic. Requires way to much focus and concentration."

um... yea I need a map with the handicap entrances on them and I was wondering if i could get a longer skirt?

Alex Fairchilde"You'll have to tell me some stories of your accomplishments then. So, have you just moved in too?"

Adel Deforest & Sam JacobsThe receptionist pulls out a map and while pointing at the map, "Here is the main entrance, the main door also has a button by the doors you can push and they open automatically. All the doors to the building have those same buttons apart from the back way in at the fence line. It's a simple gate with a simple locking mechanism so doesn't require too much skill to operate and is at waist height so you should be able to reach it easily enough should you need to use the gate. There are ramps and access points around the building too here and here."
She marks things on the map and passes it to Adel.
"Now to address those uniform concerns you seem to have. Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about it, though I do think the uniform is very cute. If you have any concerns you'll have to raise these issues with a representative of the school council, which would be Jake for you. If you need to speak with him well I'm sure he'll find you easily enough if you head over to the Boys Dormitories. Is there anything else I can help you with?"

Aoki AizawaAoki makes his way inside and passes through all of the commotion outside. There is a notice requesting that all teachers must first report in with Evans McKings.

Alex

"Yeah, I got here early this morning.Was getting a feel for my room." More like his bed."You have any idea if we have to report of opening presentations of any kind or can I just go to my class?"

Alex Fairchilde"As far as I know, we have the morning to move in to our rooms and then there's an Opening Ceremony this afternoon and then it's basically do what we want until tomorrow when classes actually start."

Aoki Aizawa

Aoki realized he should really pay better attention to names. Names of his students he was fine with, and could ingrain them into his memory almost immediately. It was those of people around him, coworkers, people from other parts of the island, that he had trouble with. He recited the name he heard a few times, taking a sip from his precious golden brown liquid of awareness, and looked for someone who might know who this Ebony Me-King would be. He asked the first person who didn't look like a student.

Adel rubs at her stumps ok, thanks. she rolls out and goes toward the boys dormitory.