Notices


Part 4: The Old Sycamore

 

Itomo

"Wait Zarina.....where are you going....?" Itomo steps back carefully withdrawing from the mite lord who seem set upon killing Missoi before backing up the passage to guard against whatever attack is coming that way. Knowing full well that the three fighter types should be more than capable of handling the diminished front attack.


Round 10 Status

  • Mites
  • Grabbles | 9/17hp
  • -----
  • Itomo | 8/8hp
  • Missoi | 7/10hp | Mutated (3/10m) |
    1 extract, 1 mutagen
    Expended
  • Zarina | 6/9hp | Guided |
    4 level 1 spells
    Expended
  • Skapti and Dog | 11/15hp | Fatigued ///\\\ 2/18hp, 2 nonlethal | -6 Dex, Staggered |
    ooc
    Expended
  • Magnolia | 6/8hp |
    2 level 1 spells
    Expended
  • Vortek | 9/12hp | Shaken |
    ooc
    Expended

Round 10

  • Not letting things go that easily Grabbles moves up to Missoi and tries to run him through with his
    Dice Roll: 1d20+6 1d6+1
    d20 Results: 12 (Total = 18)
    d6 Results: 2 (Total = 3)
    longspear, the half elf stumbles back, blood dripping from his shoulder.
  • The last mite fighting Skapti withdraws towards the ravine and jumps grabbing some roots as he starts to climb to the other side.
  • At the other end of the battlefield another Mite appears. Both hesitate to confront the intruders head on and launch
    Dice Roll: 1d20+2 1d20+2 1d3-1 1d3-1
    d20 Results: 13 (Total = 15)
    d20 Results: 16 (Total = 18)
    d3 Results: 2 (Total = 1)
    d3 Results: 1 (Total = 0)
    darts at Zarina.
  • Dog and Itomo can barely see shadows, but Zarina moves as gracefully as ever.


Magnolia the Opportunistic Bastard

Magnolia says to the chief, "Won't you please be scared of my voice."

Suddenly, a small stream of water spreads out from Grabble's feet, and grows along the floor. The little guy quivers a bit, and his lower lip shakes and he tries to hold back to fear.

Magnolia, finally, looks smug.


Cast
Sotto Voce Wizard 0
School: Necromancy [Fear, Mind-Affecting, Sonic]
Components: V
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: Close
Duration: 1+ Rounds
Save: DC 14 Will Negates
Resistance: Yes
Your dry, rasping whisper fills a living creature of 4 or fewer Hit Dice
with unnatural dread. The affected creature must make a Will save or be
shaken for 1 round.
Sotto Voce on Grabbles
Dice Roll: 1d20+3z
d20 Results: 4 (Total = 7)
Will Save DC14 vs (7) Grabbles is
A shaken character takes a –2 penalty on attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks. Shaken is a less severe state of fear than frightened or panicked.
SHAKEN





Missoi looks down long enough to see some of Grabbles' urine spilling onto his shoes. Stepping backwards, wiping blood from his injured shoulder, he spits in Undercommon, "You're starting to piss me off, mite."

Swift: Alchemical Strike (+1 damage)
His internal energies still churning, the wounded half-elf
5' step to O16
takes a step backwards, and
Dice Roll: 1d20+4
d20 Results: 3 (Total = 7)
brings his fauchard around for another strike. This time he misjudges his distance to his foe, however, and his blade passes harmlessly in front of the creature. Missoi curses in the mite's language.




Itomo

"I can't see who threw those darts, can you create light Zarina? Itomo readies to rush in once the darkness is banished. (Delay until after Zarina.)




Vortek takes a step toward grabbles and swings his sword. Again his strike misses the mark, Maybe I need to practice fighting shorter targets....

Dice Roll: 1d20+2 1d10+3
d20 Results: 11 (Total = 13)
d10 Results: 9 (Total = 12)
Attack/Damage


Zarina Ka'thar

Still flustered from being forced to move swiftly, ducking and sidestepping to try to avoid the incoming darts, Zarina looked flushed and confused as she turned to Itomo. Two more scratches appeared on her arms where the darts grazed her soft skin. "What? Light?" She glanced at the two mites within her field of vision not too far away and suddenly remembered that her sight differed from others. "Oh! Right! I can, of course." Turning back to the Restovian, she eyed him from head to toe as if trying to decide on where to cast the spell. Hesitantly, she reaches a hand out towards his rapier, her fingers brushing along the guard that protected his knuckles.

Zarina softly whispered, "Glow with the light of fireflies, evening stars and the light of the moon at its fullest." The sword in Itomo's hand shone brightly in response, casting light into the dim surroundings. Letting her fingers fall away, she pointed at the further mite. "I'm going for that one." And with that she made a beeline over to the blue-skinned foe, all grace and determination as she held her morningstar aloft, prepared to bring it crashing down on the mite or at the very least, threaten it.

Actions

Cast Light on Itomo's rapier.

Move in a straight diagonal line to F21 in front of Mite4.





Out of the corner of his eye, Missoi sees Zarina's light appear, and then he realizes the woman was fighting in the dark. Another question to raise to her later....




Itomo

As soon as Itomo's eyes adjust to the light emanating from his rapier he advances in parallel with Zarina to
Dice Roll: 1d20+3
d20 Results: 5 (Total = 8)
attack the other mite. His blow is well over the mites head, perhaps he is still adjusting to the light.

ActionsMove action: Move to f19
Attack action: Attack mite 3; miss.






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status