OOC Thread

OOC Thread

I do not know how I forgot to place this up, but here it is.The Answer thread is pretty complete now too, so enjoy everyone.

Whoever reads this (and only to them) you may reroll until you have a net total +5 ability modifier. That is all. For now.

EDITED: Changed +6 to +5 modifier....

Where are the rest of the gnomes? You folks out there really going to let Tosc be the progenitor of various gnomish bloodlines?

I'm surprised no one else has made an ogre. Of course, having just one ogre boss works just fine for me

I figure folks will tend to migrate to a few of the races leaving others a bit less represented by players. LOL, maybe gnomes and ogres will have to start a mutual protection association and end up restructuring future expectations hehe,.

Wait, why would ogres need gnomes for protection? I'm confused....

I think we're pretty light on a lot of races. Déorhild seems to be the only Dwarf we've got floating around at the moment, and I see no halfling apps at the moment.

Actually having looked back at the General Applications and the Races sub-forum we have:

4 Humans
1 Gnome
3 Elves
2 Orcs
1 Ogre
0 Halflings
1 Dwarf

If this trend remains the same, I'll probably have the humans in one group, the elves in one group (possibly with the gnome) and either everyone else together, or all separate, depending on how the players feel.

Hmm... I kinda wanted to create the Killoren race... and my character has an Elf-specific feat...

Meh, we've got time still, I think... I might be interested in moving my app over from the Elves to the Halflings.