Notices

OOC Thread

There's also Apprentice (Soldier), although your master is probably dead, so IDK how that would work out...

No retroactive skillpoint gainings, sorry.

Apprentice is found where?

If you're a human, Able Learner is useful as well, from Races of Destiny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoerix View Post
@Taxellor, Not off the top of my head, what are you trying to build and which race?? There are a few feats that kinda get around that.

Actually, Draconic Heritage (Red) does. From Complete Arcane
An Intimidating Ogre. I've discovered Skill Knowledge from Unearthed Arcana though, that does the job.

Eww, that is a truly ugly skill list. I'll make a slightly prettier one tomorrow for all the ogre users, and intimidate is definitely on it.

And I thought it was, I'll definitely be using a few books not normally used in this game. Start planning your castles and cities folks.

Heh, I am building a character just for that, lol..

Cheers. Not that we'll be able to take many skills from it in any case, (yay 2 skill points a level and massive int penalty.)

Question, Players Guide to Faeruhn has the feat daylight adaptation, but if I become Orc Paragon 1, I get the same ability, could I then relearn my feat? or..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Spear View Post
Question, Players Guide to Faeruhn has the feat daylight adaptation, but if I become Orc Paragon 1, I get the same ability, could I then relearn my feat? or..?
Honestly? Eat the penalty. It's just a -1 to attack rolls, but at the same time it kinda negates anything else that might make you dazzled. Daylight Adaptation is for races with Light Blindness like Drow, since that's a pretty abusable racial weakness.

Kk, I'll go for Fearless then...