Notices

John's Fault

Though knocked back, it doesn't appear that the attack actually hurt the kobold slink at all. Almost as if he was impervious to the attack."
Draconic:You think that hurt? Wait your turn... I'll kill you soon enough.
E dic deiast peast? Feust ost freast... Io'st dist e praeost usqast.."

John stares at Jared walking to the door still holding his midsection so his insides won't fall out. "Nor without my sword or pack." John said with a hurtful hiss.

John's Fault - Round 3

"Well, the problem is that both of them need to stand down, or one will get killed," Vicky explains rapidly, "Tell him to take a few steps back for now, while we hold John down."

She makes another grab at John, trying to pin him down without causing any permanent harm. "Come on, John," she tries to persuade him, "Even if we ally ourselves with them, we still won't sleep without one of us guarding near them."

Kiwk stabs at John as he is held by Vicky. The spear goes
Natural 20
so deep into John that it nearly punctures Vicky as well. The kobold smiles a sinister grin with it's
8 damage
devastating blow. Kiwk's chest puffs and his ego is fed by the terrible injury. This creature is quite simply a hardened juggernaut amongst its kind.

"Get a hold of yourself!" The half-elf shoves the restrained rampaging John.

John hisses at Kiwk as the spear goes inside his body. John knew it hurt but the pain didn't register in his mind. John tried to lift up his arm to attack but finally noticed Vicky and Guan trying to hold him back. 'If I kill this vermin I will lose the respect of my friends.' John tries to push off Vicky.

John turns to Vicky "You can let me go now I won't attack again unless he strikes me again, I hit him he hit me." John said with a calm hissy voice. John turns to Kiwk "Considered their debt repaid cause your life was spared."

John stares at Kwik not willing to take his eyes off of him. Kiwk is in a rage and shows no sign that he will let up with his attack. While Vicky is trying to prevent John from attacking, she's also very interested in keeping him alive. The current turn of events does not help her much to attain that goal. She looks in disgust as John is badly skewered on the spear, barely managing to avoid damage to herself as well.

"That's enough," she loudly announces. "Boyikt, if you friend doesn't stop, he will kill John even if he has given up." She releases her grip on John, not wanting to be responsible for his death -- once again -- more than she is already.

"If your friend doesn't stand down, we will try to knock him out," she calls to Boyikt. "We are not attempting to betray you, just preventing him from killing us. We will not kill him."

"If you got any better idea, let us know," she adds as an afterthought, but Boyikt looks lost in what is happening.

As the kobold attacks Jared begins moving and whips up his rod sending a stream of darkened shadows at Kiwk, the form of a snarling beast can be seen in its depth as it speeds towards its target. As the kobold staggers back under the attack, Jared says "
Draconic:Don't move, and it won't hurt you any more. We're leaving
Plust'st dutta, ist ast fust'st peast e isqui dusca. Fa'da bottist."

"C'mon you lot. Let's get out of here."

Though knocked back, it doesn't appear that the attack actually hurt the kobold slink at all. Almost as if he was impervious to the attack."
Draconic:You think that hurt? Wait your turn... I'll kill you soon enough.
E dic deiast peast? Feust ost freast... Io'st dist e praeost usqast.."

Jared laughs as he continues moving towards the door. "Not without my glaive," Guan says to Jared.

John stares at Jared walking to the door still holding his midsection so his insides won't fall out. "Nor without my sword or pack." John said with a hurtful hiss.

Allyria moves to the doorway, but then stops. "Someone needs to carry Jack."

Vicky

'Getting out here quickly sounds like a plan,' Vicky thinks to herself. She quickly picks up her sword. However, Kiwk looks hellbent on killing someone, and this time she can actually do something to stop it. She takes a step closer, but dare not move too close, to avoid provoking him.

"We will leave now," she lets the two kobolds know. "I hope we'll meet in better circumstances next time. I want to repay my debt," she says, more to Boyikt than to Kiwk.

All the time she is talking, her attention is focused on Kiwk. She fears -- probably with good reason -- that he is not ready to just let them go. "Please don't attack us any more," she pleads him. At the same time she readies herself, should he not abide that suggestion.

Kiwk either doesn't understand or doesn't care. He moves forward, ignoring the damage done to him by Jared's power. Despite his rage, he misses his target.

Jared Lees, Halfling, Gloom Pact Binder

The shadows that had been around Kiwk, flow back towards the kobold. However as they begin circling him again they seem to lighten and become less threatening.

Jared shakes his head and snaps
What's wrong with you, Kiwk. Do you not want to live. We're trying to leave, and you pressing your attack is only going to end in one way.
something in a foreign language