Notices

OOC-Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasdaq View Post
Might be spotty over the weekend. I got pulled for work ALL WEEKEND, plus Thanksgiving, so... yeah. Guessing things may be a bit slow on my end.
No worries. Thanks for the heads up.

----

Okay, so we'll go with Androcles as the Kill-team leader for this mission. The only thing left is an oath taking. You all can take any oath apart from Knowledge or Weapon. Let me know what your choice is.

Finally, I realize the pace has been a bit blistering so far, not giving much chance for roleplaying. That's because I try to get through the early stage "housekeeping" as quickly as possible. Now that you all are on the ship, I'm going to slow things down a bit. You all have a chance to explore around and interact as a team now.

I can't help but feel a random desire to wear Scout Armor for this, for some reason... it is very odd.

Also, I might have missed it, but how do costs of N/A factor in for renown? IE: Fenris-style helm, or Scout armor?

My graphics card is dying. I can probably borrow a computer here or there (as I am now), but my rate of posting will inevitably be lessened as I try to fix this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasdaq View Post
I can't help but feel a random desire to wear Scout Armor for this, for some reason... it is very odd.

Also, I might have missed it, but how do costs of N/A factor in for renown? IE: Fenris-style helm, or Scout armor?
If the req cost is N/A I consider it a swap for that mission; you can take scout armor, but that means you leave your power armor behind, for example.

If you want to take scout armor I recommend the Deathwatch Scout Armor from Rites of Battle. Assuming that's not what you meant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Clamantis View Post
My graphics card is dying. I can probably borrow a computer here or there (as I am now), but my rate of posting will inevitably be lessened as I try to fix this.
No worries.

Yeah, actually, I think I will. I'll go with Deathwatch Scout Armor for this mission. Fits the Wolf Scout, after all. Good to diversify, as well.

Okay, since people are peeling off, I've opened up some new threads. This is generally how I like to work it when groups split. Essentially, any individuals or groups that wander away get a private thread, and there's a main group thread that will act as home for everybody.

Also, if your character is stowing gear in their quarters, please note what they are leaving there.

Er, just to be sure: we don't have a techmarine, right? I've looked through the applications thread (the only place where the sheets are posted, I believe), and I can find neither hide nor hair of a Techmarine.