OOC: In the Beginning...

If you want the game to speed up a bit, you have the option of providing us our enemies' defenses. The disadvantage is that it does give a slight advantage to characters who can choose which defense they want to target. In Fortune's case, all her attacks target Will anyway, so there's not much choice there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayeba View Post
If you want the game to speed up a bit, you have the option of providing us our enemies' defenses. The disadvantage is that it does give a slight advantage to characters who can choose which defense they want to target. In Fortune's case, all her attacks target Will anyway, so there's not much choice there.
I'm not trying to speed up the game. Trust me, it'll move at the fastest pace I can sustain one way or another.

I understand. In that case, I'm just grateful for the time you can spend on the game. It sounds like you're generally a busy man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayeba View Post
I understand. In that case, I'm just grateful for the time you can spend on the game. It sounds like you're generally a busy man.
I am, but more than that, what I've found is that over time, most folks don't have time for more than one game-post per day. Which is why I do this the way I do. Most games start fast and fizzle. Mine don't. Mine pick up steam over time.

I understand that a lot of folks do this other ways, and that's fine. But I've been at it awhile, too, and I have a way that works for me. All I'm after is that you give it a try.

Ayeba: thanks for the warning about Eduardo's movement; I didn't realize he was in heavy armor. Also, your points about Fortune's attack are right. Controllers tend top have poor defenses and low hp, which isn't a great combo especially after you wipe out several of the their team! We will keep our fingers crossed that it doesn't matter.

So that's 2 hits Shadow Walk has kept me from taking. Sweet!

Also, is anything going to happen to that kobold for rolling a 1 when trying to hit me? Like, he falls off the wall and snaps his neck or something? XD

Nope. There's no fumble rule.

From the map, it looks like standing right by the door blocks line of sight to most of the archers. Is that right?