Couple of spots for St. Louis Shadowrunners
Shadowrunning in St Louis - Forum
Ad Closes: Dec 19 '11
Estimated Members Requested: 2
Dropping in the Drink
The scuba equipment is anchored in the river. Cat line is set to the dock. The mist is rolling in off the river. It's 4 am, the contingency plans are set. We're as ready as we can be.
Cam brings up the mental image he uses to trigger his headset comm. "Go for insertion." Hrothgar starts up the cutting torch and begins cutting into the rusty door. Lisa's spell should keep the light under cover. Better check. "Windwalker, what do you show on the drone sensors?" After a brief second, the respose comes back. "Light and heat are minimal. Work quick."
A faint crunch later, the door is open. Lisa sprays down the heated edges with the watering can they brought with them before dropping her covering spell. Moments later, everyone's in and the real work begins.
Obviously, we're recruiting. We have 3 players who are still into this game. We are winding up the current shadowrun and are looking for a couple more players to enliven the next run. We already have a magic man and a decker, so those spots are not available.
Please post application in this thread: http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=133160
1. I'm anti-troll. As a metatype, I think they are unbalanced. Most other "unbalanced" metatypes I'm not going to like.
2. Cybernetic Smartgun equipment costs double. That is both the cyberware and the weapon mod.
3. Only one spellcaster or conjurer. This has already been filled
4. You are welcome to use the Priority system, Point Buy system (125 points) or BeCKS (425 Karma) for character generation.
5. No equipment with an Availability higher than 6 at the start of the game.
6. St Louis is a border city between UCAS and CAS. You need to consider how you intend to move back and forth across that border.
7. There will be two fixers in play, Caden James and Carl Wind-in-the-Grass. You should choose one of them as a contact.
About the me and game
This will generally be a game of corporate espionage. There will also be occasional sidelines as I come up with ideas. The game year will be 2061. The Arcology has been retaken and Year of the Comet is just beginning.
The rewards for this game will be doubled. That is Karma rewards, financial rewards and everyone's downtime work counts double. This is due to the slow pace of the game on the forum.
I am a fairly experienced Shadowrun GM so most anything could happen. I’ve been interested in Shadowrun since it’s first edition. I played or ran a game through most of 2nd and 3rd edition. I’ve been around Mythweavers for a while as well. Ask me any questions you have directly and I’ll try and come up with an answer. I hope you like it.
Shadowrun pdf purchasing site
SR3 Equipment List
sirfinn Human Shaman
Daryk Elven Decker
Moruken Oni Former Company Woman
Last edited by galenbd; Dec 11 '11 at 10:28pm..