Character Sheets

Name: Pellaelin
Exaltation: Solar
Caste: Twilight
Concept: Exalted Detective
Anima Banner: A great sphinx looming overhead clad in the colors of the sunset

The sheet is not done (still has all the homebrew changes to it from the other game) but is an easy fix once/if accepted. BG and character are mostly the same; different area but maybe Mommut was pursuing more of Helshan Khels lackies and that brought him towards Nexus? I can work out story specific details later
Questions for ST:
1) If I have three dots in familiar, and want a spectacular mount, what sort of options am I looking at? Could I get an mildly (childlike) intelligent bison? something akin to a spanish fighting bull? (See anima banner)

Name: Mommut
Caste: Zenith
Concept: Chosen leader of a nomadic plains tribe
Anima Banner: Brilliant charging plains bull

Nupipa Laele

Caste: Night
Concept: Infiltrator
Anima Banner: Snow Fox

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Nupipa Laele.pdf (44.4 KB, 0 views)

Sure no reason not to. It will have them all in one easy reference points place for plotting. Play will start Monday. Right now, I am tearing out my hair trying to get all my homework done. 30 percent of my grade for my, prepare yourselves, Storytelling class is due Sunday by 9. I have roughly... 28 hours. I have starts on everything. My final quiz is 90% done, story board is 6 out of a dozen drawings done, and my final project is missing... Theme and Level summary that i did on previous assignments but apparently was not brought enough to save... Oops. Either way Monday, I give you all a intro worthy of Exalted.

Alright school is done. I will work on and get the first scene up tonight. Thank you all for your patience!

From Jimmy
1) If I have three dots in familiar, and want a spectacular mount, what sort of options am I looking at? Could I get an mildly (childlike) intelligent bison? something akin to a spanish fighting bull? (See anima banner)

Yeah that should be fine, I got no grief with that.

Alright, just taking a crack at it, I averaged the stats for a bear, a boar and a horse... That kinda makes a bull... then beefed up the mental stats a bit

Strength - 5
Dexterity - 2
Stamina - 4

Perception - 3
Intelligence - 3
Wits - 4
Willpower - 3

0 x 1
-1 x 3
-2 x 3
-4 x 1

Speed/Accuracy/Damage/Rate
Gore: 5/5/7L/1
Kick: 3/2/4B/1

Athletics - 2
Awareness - 3
Dodge - 2
Integrity - 2
Investigation - 2
Martial Arts - 3
Presence - 2
Resistance - 3
Survival - 3

If there's no other issues with my character sheet I can put it into a PDF like the others have. I'm no Exalted expert, so a second set of eyes to check my work wouldn't hurt