Notices

Chat and Doom

Oh, right.....always been behind on paperwork

thnx for the reminder.

so yeah, I have missed a LOT! I understand the hesitancy to bring me over to this game and frankly, I would be pretty worried as well. My status has been free to post one day and the next I have been completely swamped. With buying the house and the new responsibilities at work, I have not been able to get in to a consistent groove and that completely destroys my opportunities to post.

I love this group, Ruben the story-teller, and the characters that I have created thus far so please know that my level of interest has never waned - it has been a simple fact of not enough minutes in the day lately....will that change? I sure hope so. I probably will not be able to post during work hours anymore due to a new project laid in my lap, but I go in later in the day so that gives me some time in the morning....I also live in my own place, so my nights are quieter and less filled with tempting distractions.

I would love to be included, but I do not want to put your game in jeopardy of losing interest due to me being the tag-along slacked. I have not read the house rules for the warning system, so I will do that tonight.

I am extremely excited for the the premise though and will begin researching character builds tonight.

Hey, good to see you come along, laiced.

Right now I'm trying to play things by ear. You've been a great player and a good contributor when life isn't kicking you in the keister. Right now you're welcome to join us but at some point I'm going to need an idea of what your posting rate might be like.

Hey, good to see you come along, laiced.

Right now I'm trying to play things by ear. You've been a great player and a good contributor when life isn't kicking you in the keister. Right now you're welcome to join us but at some point I'm going to need an idea of what your posting rate might be like.

Well I can commit to the 3+ posts a week, more if you count the weekends. After the New Year I hope to get my life on a normal sleeping pattern and that will include a waking a couple of hours before work, which will allow for some normalcy in posting.

Hey, that's good enough for me. So long as you can hit around 3 posts a week I think we should be good.

Ruben, do you think that you could post some of your links for SR images or let me know where you go to look?

Once I'm back at my desktop, sure. You might also ask Chimi. He's got even more images than I do.

Hey boss, do we have a deadline for chargen? Is my character concept okay so far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBright View Post
Hey boss, do we have a deadline for chargen? Is my character concept okay so far?
Concept looks great. One I can really get behind. As far as deadlines, I'd like to see if we can't get started at the end of the month, but I'm sensitive to outside pressures if that's going to be a big problem. I'd rather start slow and steady than push people to burnout.