Notices

Ooc

Seriously? a mexican stand-off?
well at least it's better than "you al meet at a tavern"
well, let's see what we can do with this.

greetings,
Larsduim

P.S.: I see you put me up as Nupipa. this is probably a matter of misunderstanding. it is meant to be read in the Japanese way with Surname first and personal name last so it would be Laele of the family Nupipa. I blame too much manga and the chinese script in the exalted rulebook.

Aww, my apologies. Let me change that for us. I got so used to not playing Dragon Bloods that I forgot how much they do their surnames first and how the Exalted book is big on that.

Go ahead, put it with your character. And Jimmy you can go ahead and have one whipped up for your familiar if either of you have questions feel free to ask.

Question, what languages do your characters speak?
mine are in my sheet (low, high and old realm btw)
just to make sure we share a common language.

I give everyone (much like dnd) the language common as well. Mainly because it would be awkward to not be able to communicate to one another. Though... I did have a world of darkness game I ran that my friend played a Promethean that didn't know how to talk so he spoke in gestures and occasionally poorly drawn pictures. Probably became the best roleplayer in the group because of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeoDrake View Post
I give everyone (much like dnd) the language common as well. Mainly because it would be awkward to not be able to communicate to one another. Though... I did have a world of darkness game I ran that my friend played a Promethean that didn't know how to talk so he spoke in gestures and occasionally poorly drawn pictures. Probably became the best roleplayer in the group because of it.
just to be sure we now share the common language called common? that must be an uncommon event right?

p.s.: with drawing a bead I mean that I make an action to aim at the black clad men

p.p.s.: Christmas vacation is coming up and seeing I still live with my parents and all I might be incommunicado over the next two weeks. I'm not sure but it is possible so if I don't post expect this to be the cause. I feel bad leaving so soon after the star of a new game but I'm back to full posting strength after that. If the ST takes over my character he should note that Laele is very uncomfortable telling about her past or her feelings and motivation as anything she tells others might be used against her, she is super aware of this because of her training.