Ooc

So I edited rolls I believed to be applicable into each post. If you guys ever want to make rolls yourself on something go right ahead, I will scan through and see if I think any roll needs to be added the equivalent of me at a table saying "Alright well make this roll". Either that or I can tell you guys what rolls need to be made and you can edit them in.
Also for now Majestic, I will give you control of your Ally, it helps me to not forget them but unlike with your character which you have complete control, I will get final say with her actions and such since she is still considered a NPC character and I can use her to speak with should it arrise (Don't want anyone to feel cheated and like you got to play two characters while they only got one). That being said, I don't have a problem with how you've used her thus far as long as the other players have none.
Any thoughts or anything else you guys would like me to take in consideration?

Personally, I wouldn't mind simply posting actions and have you editing in the relevant die rolls then posting results, but that's extra work on your end... Seems to me like that way we as players can play the characters more naturally and not worry about which action might have a better die pool etc.

Hello everyone,

For the upcoming next week my postings will become a bit more erratic because of the holidays, just an FYI.
also I see that someone had 18 BP before added flaws, this question is because I only used 15 and I read on TFS that there was an alternate generator where you used 18, do I add 3 more BP to my sheet?

greetings,
Laele

I expect slightly more erratic RL schedules for holidays. I will still try to post and work with people for it. I think we are finding our characters and will really have a good team here I think between variety and multi levels that each of you cover. That is the reason I chose you three, different yet complimentary that I could put in a lot of different situations and have a lot of answers then.

Indeed, this one wishes everyone a happy time during the holiday that is Christmas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larsduim View Post
Hello everyone,

For the upcoming next week my postings will become a bit more erratic because of the holidays, just an FYI.
also I see that someone had 18 BP before added flaws, this question is because I only used 15 and I read on TFS that there was an alternate generator where you used 18, do I add 3 more BP to my sheet?

greetings,
Laele
So I have tried to slow down a bit since I expected you away. Though I imagine you will be returning now that the new years is rolling through. As for the bonus points, I am functioning off the 15 point one out of the book so Mommut may need to be adjusted slightly (I am thinking built originally for different Exalted post). However if Pellaelin was made with 18 already (which I have no way of telling. Without Majestic telling me.) I would probably just give you 3 more. Anyways folks Happy New Years! I look forward for this game to get rolling full steam.