Ooc

sweet, nice gift for new year.
anyway my family and me were away for new years because of friends who live abroad whom we visited.
This one is now back and ready for action.

If my replies slow down the next few days, it is because I am in Orlando with my wife and parents going to Disney world for my wifes 25th birthday. I will try to come through at least once in the evening, and possibly in the morning if there is some spare time before we go places.

Still waiting to see if we have lost Lardium or not... If we dont get a reply by monday I will boot him and either npc his character out or knock her out altogether. But I am still here and checking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeoDrake View Post
Still waiting to see if we have lost Lardium or not... If we dont get a reply by monday I will boot him and either npc his character out or knock her out altogether. But I am still here and checking.
Sorry, RL kicked me hard over last week causing this one to have no acces to the internet. Also it was my birthday last friday. I should be able to resume posting daily except on sundays from now on.

Sort of waiting on Mommut and Pellaelin's actions are. If they are just waiting on me we can move onto the next scene.

I'm waiting on Mommut and Laele to come back out, the cultists isn't giving me anything to go on and I'll let Mommut decide his fate. In the meantime, I'm collecting that orichalcum thread.