Scene 1 Missing Children of Nexus

 
And it seems there is something interesting happening, this one thinks that if those people were friends of yours they would wait for an all clear so it seems there are extenuating circumstances. This one believes you to be honorable opponents so what about a truce until the worse enemy is taken care of? with that she once again draws a knive turning so that the three she was talking to are in the corner of her eyes, take a step away from the one who had a sword aimed at her and drew a bead on one of the cloaked men.

Pellaelin brings his sword down and runs at the hooded suspect and child,Fury, after them!
Angelica brings her blade off of Mommut and joins the pursuit.

Putting his axe aside, Mommut pauses a moment, a grimace on his face. Too much, distraction... That is not Damon... And as the others take off Mommut follows with large, powerful strides. The boy he pursued might not be his quarry, but given the circumstances, some questioning of the young boys assailants might be of some use.

As the party draws closer the two cloaked figures look up at them. There is things that take note immediately. Firstly, they have everything but their eyes covered. Secondly, on the forehead of the cloak and on the back of a cloak there is a symbol that is shaped like the sun. (Dawn caste symbol in the book looks most similar). They look at their daggers and look at the size and how armed the group is and they release the boy and turn and begin to run.

Giving a shrill whistle to a... saddled bull? ... near by, beckoning it to follow, Mommut dashes to try and cut off the fleeing kidnappers; hopping to force a surrender rather than a fight.

Mommut's
Dice Roll: 5d10s7az
d10 Results: 5, 9, 8, 7, 5 (Total Successes = 3)
Intimidation (Cha+Presence) (3)

Laele notices the two men running away and tries to impair them by throwing her dagger at the legs of one of them so that she can keep up much easier. as soon as the dagger leaves her hands she joins in on the chase.

Laele
Dice Roll: 7d10s7z
d10 Results: 2, 9, 10, 1, 7, 8, 1 (Total Successes = 4)
Thrown Damage (4)

Pellaelin catches up with the boy and takes him aside, talking gently to calm him down for questions. Angelica catches up with one of the kidnappers and swings with Flashes in the Dark, the black blade becoming a quick shadow in her hands as it flicks at the cloaked men.

Pellaelin
Dice Roll: 2d10s7az
d10 Results: 6, 1 (Total Successes = 0)
Cha+Socialize (0) to calm boy down.
Angelica
Dice Roll: 10d10s7z
d10 Results: 1, 5, 2, 7, 7, 7, 7, 10, 1, 3 (Total Successes = 5)
Damage (5)

Laele's dagger plunges into the mans leg right behind the kneecap and the point comes out the other side of the leg. The man hits the ground and his flight makes him to a forced somersault and he lay on his back screaming in pain as he clutches his leg. Angelica swoops in and slashes the other man down. He hits the ground on the edge of death is mumbling incoherently the only words that can be made out is 'Unconquered Sun'. Mommut walks up the man screaming, and the man fumbles with his knife, clearly planning to end his own life, but Mommut's very presence (and the knife in his leg) unnerves the man and the knife falls helplessly out of his hands and his screams begin to turn into whimpers.
Pellaelin meanwhile tries to calm the boy down and he achieves quite the opposite, his tone that was meant to sooth the boy instead puts the boy into a complete and utter panic and he turns and runs towards the house at full speed, crying all the while.

Mommut kneels over the man, pinning the hand reaching for his dagger beneath his knee. Casually, Mommut glances at the man's wounded knee. "I can make the pain end for you, if you talk... If not, I can make it much, much worse..." He says making a twisting motion with his hand. "How's it going to be, worm?"




 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status       Advertise with us